Chapter Two

Takemichi wake up back in the future, then he met Naoto. The two were talking about how Toman was evil and lead to Hinata's death.

"I need to know about my brother"

"Huh your brother?"

"I left him when I ran from my problems and I have to know what happened to him"
Naoto nodded as he typed on his computer.

"Oh no"

"What? Is he ok?!"

"Yes and no he's alive but..."

"But what!"

"You know what an Luna is right?"

"The mate of an Alpha who's in charge of a pack right?"

"Yeah well it would seem like your brother has the name 'Toman's Luna'"

"Wait what does that mean? Is he mated to one of the leaders?"

"Yes Sano to be exact, it would seem as if he is the gang's most protected possession"
Takemichi couldn't believe it when he left M/n was taken by Toman. He feels as if he failed his brother, he fears what M/n is going through right now.

Meanwhile in a building in Tokyo, Sano was looking over his papers when Kisaki walked in.

"Mikey"

"What?"

"We dealt with the traitor"

"Good"
Sano had let out a low groan which caught Kisaki's attention.

"*chuckles* Hello M/n"
A head peaked up from under the desk.

"H-hey Kisaki"

"Leave now Kisaki"

"Sure"
Kisaki left and Mikey pulled M/n onto his lap.

"A-alpha~"

"My Omega~"
Mikey kissed M/n's neck as he pulled M/n's clothes off. Once he had M/n naked he thrust up into him.

"Ah!~"
Mikey bounced M/n up and down his cock hitting his prostate every time. The Omega had his arms wrapped around the Alpha's neck. M/n moaned as he felt Mikey move in and out of him. 

Mikey looked at his mate and the urge to breed him was strong. He looked at M/n's mate mark, happy he was able to claim M/n. Out of everything that happened Mikey was happy he never lost M/n. He bit down on the mark making M/n whimper in pain.

"Alpha~ p-please"

"Please what? you have to tell me what you want baby~"

"P-please breed me~ I want your babies~"
Hearing that Mikey pushed everything off his desk and laid M/n on it. He pulled all the way out before roughly thrusting back in.