2. Uncertain vows.

It's been 9 months now ,

Standing at the altar in his black suit, Taehyung's hands trembled with uncertainty. The weight of his decision to remarry weighed heavily on his shoulders. Doubts flooded his mind, questioning whether this was the right path for him and his children.

Images of wicked stepmothers from movies filled his thoughts, fueling his fears. What if she would bring harm to his precious children? What if this was a mistake?

Beads of sweat formed on his forehead as he contemplated the unknown. The once hopeful anticipation now wavered with hesitation. Deep inside, a voice of caution whispered, urging him to reconsider. But it was too late now, the ceremony was about to begin, and he had committed himself to this union.

As he stood before the priest, a mix of emotions filled his heart. Excitement, fear, and doubt danced within him, creating a symphony of conflicting feelings. Taehyung took a deep breath, trying to calm his racing heart. He prayed that this decision would bring happiness and love to his family, and not lead them down a path of pain and despair.

In that moment, he made a silent promise to himself and his children. He vowed to protect them at all costs, to shield them from any harm that might come their way. The weight of his responsibility as a father pressed upon him, and he was determined to navigate this new chapter of his life with unwavering devotion.

In the depths of his pain and shattered faith in love, the thought of marriage had never crossed Taehyung's mind. Betrayed and wounded, he believed that his belief in true love had been extinguished. But here he stood, about to marry a complete stranger.

One fateful day, his father presented a marriage proposal. Taehyung's immediate response was a vehement denial, angered by the idea of his children being introduced to an unknown woman. He questioned his father's judgment, unwilling to risk further heartache and uncertainty.

However, that night, as he spent time with his son, Jihoon shared his experience of meeting the girl. He spoke of her kindness and warmth, expressing a heartfelt wish for her to be his mother. Those words struck a chord within Taehyung, who had come to fear the mere mention of the word "mother."

Driven by his son's happiness and the longing for someone to fill the void left by their absent mother, Taehyung made a pivotal decision. The next day, he sought out his parents to inquire about the woman's identity.

To his surprise, he discovered that she was not only a child psychiatrist but also a pediatrician, a professional who could offer much-needed help and support to his traumatized children. The realization that she possessed the skills to guide his children towards healing ignited a spark of hope within Taehyung.

In that moment, he resolved to marry this woman, putting his faith in the possibility that she could bring solace and transformation to their lives. With the prospect of a brighter future for his children, Taehyung embraced the idea of this union, willing to take a leap of faith in the name of love and healing.

the realm of the unknown, all Taehyung knew about her was her name, Y/N, and the fact that she was 25 years old , she doesn't has a mother.

Beyond that, she remained a mysterious figure in his mind, as he had never seen her nor met her in person. However, he clung to the knowledge of her profession as a child psychiatrist and pediatrician, hopeful that her expertise could bring comfort and healing to his children's wounded hearts.