10. Shy Beginnings.

As the evening sun cast its warm glow, Taehyung and Jihoon, both dressed handsomely in suits, waited with a mix of excitement and impatience outside the room. The occasion was Taehyung's parents' 50th anniversary party, a significant milestone. Jihoon couldn't contain his eagerness, while Taehyung, having placed gifts and essentials in the car, returned to the scene. He gave himself a final once-over in the mirror to ensure everything was perfect.

The door swung open, drawing Taehyung's attention away from the mirror, as Jihoon's excited squeals filled the air.

"Oh my god, hot mama!" Jihoon's adorable squeal made Y/n blush, and Taehyung's gaze shifted to her.

There stood his wife, adorned in a dress that fell just above her knees. The flairy grey dress had no shoulders but featured elegant long sleeves. Her hair cascaded freely, complemented by beautiful earrings. A delicate touch of makeup accentuated her glowing face.

It was the first time Y/n had dressed up in such a manner, leaving Taehyung utterly speechless. Sera, following suit, wore a miniature version of the dress with sleeves, resembling a charming frock.

Her slender legs were adorned with shiny heels, causing Taehyung's heart to skip a beat. His eyes were entranced, unable to tear away from her stunning appearance. Slowly, he moved towards her, a warm smile lighting up his face, causing Y/n to blush even more. His fingers brushed through her hair, tucking the strands behind her ears.

"You look absolutely amazing," his whispered words sent a delightful shiver down her spine. Taehyung's lips lightly grazed her cheek, a gentle peck that held back the powerful desire to deepen the kiss into something more passionate.

Amidst the tender moment, Jihoon's voice erupted in a playful roar, directed at his father, "Dada!! Don't kiss my mumma." Taehyung arched an eyebrow, an amused grin dancing on his lips, while Y/n couldn't help but giggle at their son's protective declaration.

"Ah, hello there, young man," Taehyung responded with mock seriousness, "but she's also my wife, and I can absolutely do that." With his words, he couldn't resist giving Y/n's cheek another gentle kiss.

Jihoon's protest continued, determined, "No, dada, you can't!! She's my mumma!"

The potential rivalry over Y/n's affections seemed ready to escalate, but Y/n interjected with a light-hearted tone, "Alright, let's go, we're getting late." With that, Jihoon sprinted towards the car, leaving his parents laughing together, the affectionate atmosphere restored.

Upon arriving at the venue, Jihoon enthusiastically leaped into his grandparents' arms, showering them with joyful congratulations, blissfully unaware of the significance of the anniversary.

Sera, equally excited, joined in the familial embrace, sharing her youthful enthusiasm. With the children engrossed in their own world, Taehyung finally found a moment to seize.

Amid the festive commotion and greetings exchanged, Taehyung managed to quietly pull Y/n aside, leading her into a secluded hallway. In this intimate space, Y/n's heart raced with surprise as Taehyung gently pinned her between his broad physique and the cool wall.

In that hushed and private corner, he tenderly brushed his lips against hers, murmuring, "You look stunning today." His arms enveloped her waist with a gentle yet secure hold, eliciting shivers down Y/n's spine. Despite the warmth of his embrace, her voice quivered as she voiced her concern, "Tae, s...someone will s..see us."