13. Eternal Embrace.

Jihoon, being a remarkably clever child, had called his grandparents when he initially dialed Taehyung. Taehyung's parents swiftly arrived at the scene alongside the police. As Jihoon heard his grandpa's voice, he ran toward them, his tiny frame shaking with tears, exclaiming, "Grandpa, Mumma isn't moving, and Dada won't talk to us!"

The elderly couple entered the house with dread, their faces contorted with shock as they bore witness to the gruesome state of the home. Near the kitchen, Y/n lay lifeless, her body battered, and a knife cruelly embedded in her stomach. Gasps of horror escaped from everyone present, including the police officers, who quickly halted them from approaching any closer.

Amidst the turmoil, Taehyung remained on his knees near Y/n, his eyes blanketed with tears, his world shattered. Sera, crying uncontrollably, was huddled beside him. Taehyung's father attempted to rouse his son, but there was no response, only the silent agony etched across his face.

As the officers implored them to step away, Jihoon's cries echoed loudly in his grandfather's arms. Finally, unable to bear the sight of his motionless mother any longer, he broke free and rushed to Y/n ,  Tears streamed down his cheeks as he shouted, "Mumma!"

gently kneeling down he touched his mumma's cheek .

Then, in a miraculous turn of events, Y/n coughed violently, expelling a pool of blood as her body fought for life, and a glimmer of hope emerged from the darkness.

Taehyung, snapped back to reality by Y/n's violent coughing, acted on pure instinct. He rushed to her side, his trembling hands deftly removing the knife from her stomach and casting it aside. The police officers, recognizing the urgency of the situation, swiftly procured a stretcher.

Gently and carefully, they placed Y/n on it, then hurried her into the waiting ambulance, its sirens wailing as it sped away towards the hospital. Taehyung clung to the hope that she would survive, while Jihoon and Sera, their faces streaked with tears, watched their mumma being taken away, their world once again thrown into turmoil.

Inside the speeding ambulance, the medical team wasted no time. A doctor swiftly attached an oxygen mask to Y/n's face, ensuring she could breathe adequately. Turning to Taehyung, they handed him a cotton pad, instructing him to apply pressure to the stab wound on her stomach to staunch the bleeding temporarily.

Meanwhile, another medical professional began to administer a hasty bandage to Y/n's severely bleeding head. The atmosphere inside the ambulance was tense, each second critical as they raced to stabilize her condition.

Taehyung's tears fell onto the blood-soaked cotton pad as he clung to a glimmer of hope, desperately pleading for Y/n to hang on.

His voice trembled with anguish as he beseeched her, "Please, Y/n, stay with us! For me, for our babies." His hands shook with fear and love, the cotton pad now saturated with blood. In this dire moment, he wished he could bear all of her pain, as his love for her and their children surged within him, making her survival his utmost priority.

As they rushed Y/n into the ICU, Taehyung stood trembling outside the doors, feeling utterly helpless. He couldn't contain his despair, and tears streamed down his face. He looked down at his hands, which were now stained with Y/n's blood, a haunting reminder of the ordeal they had just gone through.

The sight of his own hands, drenched in the life force of the woman he loved, was almost unbearable, and he cried uncontrollably, fearing the worst but hoping for the best as he awaited news of Y/n's condition.