New story.

Amidst the neon-lit streets and the clandestine whispers of the city, Taehyung moved like a ghost, his past veiled in the shadows of orphanhood. His sanctuary, an uncle who became both shield and mentor after the untimely departure of his parents. Little did he know that fate, like an unseen puppeteer, would guide him to a chance encounter that would alter the course of his life.

It was his uncle's request that led him to Y/N, a brilliant mind navigating the digital realms as a database engineer. In the quiet hum of a cafe, their worlds collided. In that moment, she saw beyond the mysterious facade - a man with a pure heart and untold stories etched in his gaze.

As their lives became intertwined, a love story unfolded, painting their days with hues of happiness. Taehyung, a paragon of an ideal partner, wrapped Y/N in a cocoon of sweetness, protection, and understanding. The aisle awaited them, promising a future bathed in the warmth of marital bliss.

Little did Y/N know, behind the charming smiles and whispered endearments, a secret lingered-a truth that would shatter the illusions of their perfect life. The revelation of Taehyung's hidden life in the clandestine world of the mafia would test the very foundation of their love, leaving Y/N standing at the crossroads of loyalty and self-discovery.

And so, their story begins, a delicate dance between love and deception, with the city's secrets echoing the unspoken chapters of their intertwined destinies.

"Shattered Illusions" is a riveting tale of love tested by the shadows of deception, exploring the resilience of a bond when faced with the shattered illusions of an ostensibly perfect life.

So the new story is out on the profile guys do check it out. It's a love story and a mafia series.