Chapter 3

EXT: ENCHANTED FOREST

FADE IN:

Elsa is walking through the enchanted forest when Hans suddenly appears

Elsa: (surprised and defensive)

Hans! What are you doing here?

Hans:

Easy, Elsa. I'm not here to cause trouble. I need your help.

Elsa: (skeptical)

My help? Why would I ever help my enemy? After everything you've done?

Hans: (pleading)

I know, I know. But I've been cursed with the ability to control fire and lava and I don't know how to use it properly. I thought maybe you could teach me?

Elsa: (surprised)

Cursed with the power of fire and lava? That's new.

Hans: (excited)

Yes, and I think you could really help me. You're the expert when it comes to controlling your powers. (pauses) Please, Elsa. I'll do anything.

Hans gets a terrible headache and hears a voice again urging him to kill Elsa. Hans fights back his urge.

Elsa: (thinking)

Alright, I'll help you. But this doesn't mean I forgive you for what you did.

Hans: (grateful)

Thank you, Elsa. I won't forget this.

FADE IN:

EXT. NORTHULDRA VILLAGE - DAY

Elsa and Hans are standing in front of Yelana, Ryder, Honeymaren and other Northuldra people, who are looking at Hans skeptically.

ELSA: (addressing the crowd)

I hope everyone is doing well today. I'm here to introduce Hans to all of you. He wants to learn how to control his fire and lava powers, and I will be helping him with that.

Honeymaren and Ryder exchange glances, clearly not convinced.

RYDER: (whispering to Honeymaren)

I thought she was the only one with powers in this village.

HONEYMAREN: (whispering back)

Apparently not.

YELANA: (approaching Hans)

May I see your powers, please?

Hans nods and conjures up a mini explosion of fire in his hand, which Yelana looks at in awe.

YELANA: (amazed)

Your powers are remarkable.

HANS: (smiling)

Thank you.

ELSA: (interrupting)

Let's keep him safe and protect him while he's here for training.

Honeymaren rolls her eyes.

HONEYMAREN: (jokingly)

Just like we protect y'all from the enchanted forest creatures?

Everyone chuckles, and they go their separate ways.

INT. ENCHANTED FOREST - DAY

Elsa guides a visibly apprehensive Hans through the magical Enchanted Forest. They walk amidst piles of autumn leaves and the whispering breeze.