Chapter 4

Elsa and Hans sit side by side on the couch, flipping through the pages of "The Past, The Present, and Future" - a book that shows glimpses of their future offspring.

ELSA: (with an annoyed expression)

I can't believe we're doing this, Hans. I'd rather be shooting ice arrows at a target than looking at a book about our future.

Hans tries to maintain a calm demeanor and nods understandingly.

HANS:

I know, Elsa. But look at it this way - it might provide some insights and maybe even a few laughs.

Elsa rolls her eyes but decides to continue flipping through the book. They come across a page showing their oldest daughter, Andrea. Elsa's expression softens.

ELSA: (eyes widening)

Oh... Andrea. She seems to have quite the magical touch. All the elements and the creation of infinity stones? That's, uh, impressive.

Hans chuckles nervously, knowing he might need to keep an eye on their powerful offspring.

HANS:

Yes, yes indeed. Our little Andrea is destined for great things. A remarkable combination of both of us, I suppose.

They turn the page and see the twin siblings, Asis and Nuri. Elsa's gaze flickers between their descriptions and their portraits.

ELSA: (raising an eyebrow)

Well, well. Asis inherited your eyes, Hans. But fortunately, he looks mostly like me. Nuri, on the other hand, looks... disturbingly like you.

Hans looks both amused and slightly offended by Elsa's comment.

HANS:

Come now, Elsa. Nuri is a perfect blend of our best features. And Asis, well, he seems like quite the talented little water-bender.

The room fills up with a dense fog and glitter.

ELSA:

(looking around)

Uh, this isn't what I expected. Dang it ! Did I make it snow indoors again?

HANS:

(squinting through the fog)

No, but I think I'd prefer the snow. What's happening?

Suddenly, they both get sucked into the book, disappearing within its pages.

INT. ENCHANTA THRONE ROOM - DAY

Elsa and Hans wake up groggily, looking around in disbelief. The throne room looks futuristic, unlike anything they've seen before.

ELSA:

(stumbling up)

Hans, what is going on? Where are we? How did we get here?

Andrea, an elegant and confident young woman, steps down from her throne and approaches Elsa and Hans.

ANDREA:

(smirking)

Welcome, mother and father. You're in Enchanta, in the future. It seems you've stumbled upon a time jump.

ELSA:

(in awe)

Future? We have a future?

HANS:

(doubtful)

How did we even fall in love? I thought she hated me.

ANDREA: