Chapter 6

INT: HANS' TOP SECRET ROOM - DAY

Hans leads Elsa, Queen Anna, and King Kristoff down a long hallway.

Hans: (smirking)

Wanna see something cool?

Elsa, Queen Anna, and King Kristoff nod excitedly

Hans: (indicating a door made of coals with a handprint in the center)

This Is the entrance to my secret stash of futuristic vehicles and weapons.

He places his hand on the handprint and the door dramatically opens. The crack of the door fills with lava and it glows brightly as the door opens to reveal a room full of cars, lava guns, and swords. Elsa, Queen Anna, and King Kristoff's jaws drop

King Kristoff: (amazed)

How do all these things work?

Hans eagerly takes them on a tour of the room, showing them how the vehicles and weapons function and explaining how they might be able to use them in the upcoming war against the dark kingdom.

Hans: (enthusiastically)

These weapons give us a 60% chance of winning the war. With them, we can bring peace to all the kingdoms!

Queen Anna: (nodding)

That's incredible, Hans. We never knew your kingdom had developed such advanced technology.

Elsa: (smiling)

You're quite the inventor, Hans.

Hans blushes with pride at the attention

Hans: (modestly)

All I did was create the ideas. It was my engineering team that brought them to life.

King Kristoff: (laughing)

Well, we all know the real reason why they came to life - your powers.

Everyone stares at him briefly

Hans: (quickly)

Yeah, let's not talk about that.

The group moves on to other areas of the kingdom, excited about the possibility of bringing peace to the kingdoms with the new weapons and technology.

CUT TO:

INT. HANS' CASTLE - DAY

Hans is showing Queen Anna and her companions around his castle, pointing out the fortifications and weapons.

HANS: (proudly)

With my army and military prowess, we'll be able to protect your kingdom from any enemy.

ANNA: (gratefully)

Thank you, Hans. This is very generous of you.

ELSA: (skeptically)

Are you sure you want to set up camp right outside our kingdom? It seems a bit too close for comfort.

HANS: (reassuringly)

Don't worry, Elsa. My army will never attack your kingdom. We are here solely for your protection.

KRISTOFF: (nodding)

Fine, but we'll be keeping an eye on you and your army.

SAMANTHA: (curious)

What are we going to do now?

HANS: (smirking)

We wait and prepare. We will be ready for any attack that comes our way.

CUT TO: