Chapter 7

EXT. KING EREBUS CASTLE - NIGHT

Hans, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Honeymaren, Ryan, and Mattias are dressed in black and sneaking into the dark and gloomy kingdom. The clouds cover the sky and block out any signs of light.

They manage to get past the guards, and split up into two groups: Hans, Mattias, Kristoff, and Ryan leave to find Gana, while Elsa, Anna, and Honeymaren search for the other spirits.

CUT TO:

INT. KING EREBUS CASTLE - NIGHT

Elsa, Anna, and Honeymaren walk down a dark and cold hallway.

ANNA:

Where are the guards?

HONEYMAREN:

Do you think it's a trap?

They continue down the hallway until they find a locked door. Elsa freezes the door and kicks it down, revealing the imprisoned spirits.

Azibo, who controls Earth. Nixie, who can turn into a mermaid, controls water and can talk to any sea life. Mystral controls wind, oxygen, and gravity, while Bahoz controls thunder and lightning.

AZIBO:

You must be the Ice and Snow spirit. I'm Azibo. I have the power to control nature in general.

Elsa is shocked to learn that she is not the only fifth spirit

ELSA:

Ahhh..I. Hi? I'm umm..Elsa..um wow I thought I was the only.

BAHOZ:

Yeah you're not that special.

Nixie, Bahoz 'crush glares at him.

BAHOZ: (Sighs)

Sorry.

NIXIE:(roll her eyes)

Sorry about that. I'm Nixie, that's Bahoz and she's...

Elsa, Anna, and Honeymaren begin to free them from their chains.

ANNA:

Nice to meet you.

MYSTRAL:

Mystral. Nixie is a water spirit. Her dad is merman and her mom was a human which means she can talk to any see life and turn into a mermaid at will. Bahoz is the thunder spirit so he can control thunderstorms, lightning and even water a little bit. And me...I'm the (sigh) wind spirit....(long pause) I can control the wind. Kind of lamé compared with you guys.

Azibo now free stands and massages his wrists.

AZIBO:

Mystral we talk about this! You are just as powerful as anyone else in this group.

MYSTRAL:

But-

ELSA:

Azibo is right, you're one of us and I'm one of you which means you're strong. I see it in your eyes.

MYSTRAL:

Thank Elsa.

HONEYMAREN:

What I am so confused , but..um how did you guys end up being captured by King Erebus?

BAHOZ:

Erebus used to be a friend of ours. We heard about the fifth ice spirit and we planned a road trip to go, you know, check out the neighborhood and say hi.

NIXIE:

At the time Erebus had been missing for the past 10 years, we ran into him on our way to your Enchanted Forest and he....(Long pause)