Chapter 5

EXT. ENCHANTED FOREST - RIVER - DAY - CONTINUOUS

Elsa and Hans are sitting by a stream, enjoying some lunch together. They laugh and talk, getting to know each other better, sharing stories about their lives.

Elsa: (smiling)

You know, Hans, I used to live in Arendelle. But after what happened with my powers and the chaos it caused, I knew I needed to leave. When I came to the Enchanted Forest, I finally felt like I belonged somewhere.

Hans: (nodding)

I can relate to that. After I got out of prison and realized that my father and brothers were all trying to kill me, I knew I needed to find a safe haven. Lars got me a ship and I sailed to Enchanta.

Elsa nods, understanding

Elsa: (curious)

So, what are some of your favorite things?

Hans: (excitedly)

Oh, I love running, reading, traveling, and playing chess. And I suppose saving kingdoms is an honorable pastime, too. Ooh! And sandwiches.

Elsa chuckles

Elsa: (smiling)

Me too.

Suddenly, Elsa turns serious

Elsa: (concerned)

But Hans, after everything you've been through, why haven't you gone to therapy or talked to someone about all of it?

Hans: (surprised, then laughing)

Oh, I have. Trust me, it helped me a lot. Otherwise, I would probably still be hiding in a cave somewhere.

Elsa nods, smiling again

Elsa: (jokingly)

Well, I'm glad you're not hiding in a cave somewhere. You've become quite the hero.

Hans grins, flattered

Hans: (telling Elsa about his journey to becoming the king of Enchanta)

It's been quite a journey, but I couldn't be happier with where I am now.

Elsa and Hans continue to talk and share stories, realizing how much they have in common, and laughing about the absurdity of both of their pasts.

FADE OUT.

CUT TO:

EXT. ENCHANTED FOREST - DAY (1 MONTH LATER)

We now see Hans grumbling as he tries to conjure up his own magical fire wings.

HANS: (talking to himself)

Come on, Hans, you got this! Wings, FIRE wings, please!

HONYMAREN:

You look congested!

Hans rolls his eyes.

HANS:(sarcastic)

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement

Suddenly, he focuses, and a burst of flames appears from his back, creating glorious fiery wings.

HANS: (in awe)

I... I did it! I actually did it!

ELSA: (proudly)

Well done, Hans. You're improving every day.

CUT TO:

INT. ENCHANTED FOREST - DAY (2 MONTHS LATER)