Authors Note

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this the end of the story.

I would like to give credit to my cousin she help bring this story to life. Also thank TeamOuatArendelle you inspired me to write this book. I love your book Evigheden [OUAT/Helsa] It amazing 🤩 

Link:

https://www.wattpad.com/209312448-evigheden-ouat-helsa-prologue

I will be writing another book soon called "Kings For The Summer" inspired by the show Pairs of Kings.

Plot: In "Kings For The Summer," King Ulrich and Queen Gana make the decision to temporarily leave their twin boys in the capable hands of their son, King Hans. They entrust the summer guardianship of their mischievous sons, Shadow and Gold, to their brother in the magical land of Enchanta. Little do they know that this decision will set off a series of adventures that no one could have predicted. From the moment they arrive, the dynamic duo wastes no time in stirring up trouble, pulling pranks on the royal staff, and testing the limits of their newfound authority. However, as their misadventures escalate, they stumble upon a hidden secret within Enchanta that could put the entire kingdom in great danger. With the help of the Enchanted Warriors, Shadow and Gold must set aside their pranks and embrace their responsibility as temporary rulers to save Enchanta from an impending doom. Meanwhile, in a heartwarming side plot, King Hans and his true love Elsa navigate the challenges of a long-distance relationship, culminating in a bittersweet moment when Hans plans to propose to Elsa amidst the chaos. "Kings For The Summer" is an enchanting tale that combines mischief, heroism, and love to create a captivating story that is sure to delight readers of all ages.

Link: 

https://www.wattpad.com/1361285012-kings-for-the-summer-author-note

I would like to apologize for  the confusion. I had some technical difficulties and some of the chapter's got mixed around. I will most likely delete this story and reupload it soon.