Chapter 10

EXT. FRONT OF KINGDOM GATES - DAY

Hans, Elsa, and the rest of the team arrive at the front of King Erebus' Kingdom gates. King Erebus demands the troll mirror, while the team hands him a wrapped object, acting as if it's the genuine item.

KING EREBUS: (impatiently)

Finally. Hand it over!

They hand it to King Erebus while he hands them a wrapped bundle that's supposed to be Queen Anna. King Erebus eagerly unwraps the "troll mirror," only to realize it's a replica. Hans bursts into laughter, unable to hold back his amusement.

HANS:(laughing)

Plot twist!

Kristoff quickly removes the bag from "Queen Anna's" head, only to discover it's not his beloved wife.

KRISTOFF:(confused)

Wait, this i-isn't Anna!

The women turn on Kristoff, putting him in a chokehold and dragging him toward King Erebus. Elsa's panic rises.

ELSA:(angry)

Where is my sister?

KING EREBUS:(furious)

Where is my mirror?

Mystral mutters sarcastically to herself.

MYSTRAL: (under her breath)

Touché.

King Erebus orders his minions to destroy our heroes and find the real troll mirror. The minions charge towards them, ready to engage in battle.

Hans turns to Kristoff, determined to rescue Anna.

HANS: (to Kristoff)

Cover me. I'll find Anna.

As the chaos of battle ensues, the forces of Arendelle, the Southern Isle, and Enchanta find themselves in a full-scale war against King Erebus and his minions.

FADE OUT.

CUT TO:

INT. KING EREBUS' CASTLE - NIGHT

Hans, a charming and slightly cocky king with fire powers, breaks into King Erebus' castle. He effortlessly takes down a few guards, showing off his fire abilities.

Hans finds Queen Anna chained to a couch, and they lock eyes. Anna is surprised to see Hans as her savior.

Hans, panting and covered in sweat, approaches Anna. He uses his lava powers to break her free from the chains.

ANNA:(to Hans)

Did you really love me, or were you being controlled by King Erebus?

Hans looks up, his smile softening, and says a bit mischievously:

HANS:

A bit of both, my Queen. I cared deeply for you, but that wasn't the real me.

ANNA:(teasingly)

Well, I'd like to get to know the real Hans.

She extends her hand, and Hans helps her up. They start walking down the gloomy castle's hallways.

ANNA:(curiously)

So, what are your friends' names?

Hans creates a small flame to light their way.

HANS:(chuckles)

Sitron, my trusted horse companion. After all, horses are better than people!

ANNA:(amused)