The Mysterious Phantom Thieves

Persona 5 Royal: tmdrago Special Edition

By Tayla Drago

Episode #2 – The Mysterious Phantom Thieves

The scene shows a strange casino area where a helicopter flies by from the outside of the building, while the inside where everyone was having a fun time playing gambling games at the casino...for it doesn't last long for the alarm to go off for others to start panicking to have lots of cops 'or rather a group of swat teams' to be surrounding all over the entire place, to find a certain someone to capture alive to be very serious about it. Lots of them!

People #1: Huh...?

People #2: There's something here!

Trying to find this person, it...or rather she was moving really fast to get above everyone else to be a type of thief, in black, wearing a mask, for this person who's the leader of the Phantom Thieves, and a woman who was known as "Joker". Her hot looks, beauty, and sweetness can fool any man, to actually be very smart, to outwit others, to take the hearts from a different world to save lives from really greedy adults.

Security #1: Hey...Up there!

With the cops seeing Joker, she smiles while holding onto a metal brief case of some kind to make a run for it next to get chased by the guys.

Security #2: She's here. Move in immediately.

Hearing voices for Joker to hear her partners to make their escape while she slows down the other people for her to give all of them the chase. As Joker was running away to hear her teammates' voices – Mona, Skull, Panther, Fox, Queen, Oracle, Noir, Crow, and Witch. 'You'll also know who they are later on as well'.

[Mona: Good. Now get running!]

[Crow: This is our only chance!]

[Oracle: Stay calm! You can get away now!]

[Queen: We'll retrieve the briefcase on our end.]

Hearing one of the security guards making his way around the building.

Security #3: [...suspects...not...confirmed...hold...your...positions...]

[Oracle: Hm...? What was that...?]

[Mona: Don't worry about us. Just concentrate on getting away! But I have to say, showing yourself above that crowd earlier was an excellent move.]

Joker: OK.

The hero begins to jump from one side to another.

[Mona: Nice work as always, Joker.]

[Ann: I bet Skull wouldn't pull it off that smoothly.]

[Fox: This happens because you have no sense for aesthetics.]

[Skull: Nobody asked you, Inari!]

Joker kept on going until another security guard saw her above them.

Security #1: There she is!

[Oracle: Just run! Get out of there!]

And jumping she kept on doing.

[Mona: OK, the enemy's focus is on her! Looks like the rest of us can slip away!]

Don't stop now!

[Noir: Everyone remember where we're meeting up?]

[Oracle: No worries. I can guide you all.]

Jumping from statues one after another; as well as fighting with strange looking men to have their masks on the look...somehow like strange monsters, even more as Joker grabs one of their masks to reveal a type of monster – or rather a type of Persona or Shadow calling itself a Moloch. (More on that later on too).