Things get Crazier at Nighttime

Persona 5 Royal: tmdrago Special Edition

By Tayla Drago

Episode #49 - Things get Crazier at Night time

Year 20xx

Day #69 – June 6/17th – Friday

On a rainy day, Keiko and Morgana take a train to get to school once again for Akechi to see his true love again to make this morning a good one for them both.

Akechi: Keiko, I'm glad I can see you sometimes before we both head off to school.

From holding each other and kissing to make it all count.

Keiko: It does make our days better when we see each other, Akechi-Cun.

Akechi: Still, what a mucky weather we've been having lately for Summer to start off differently. Strange, it's been like that for the Phantom Thieves haven't been showing up lately. How odd...They'll make another move soon for me to witness it this time, what do you think, Princess?

What can Keiko come up with to hide everything from her own boyfriend?

Keiko: Ah...I wish I knew. (Only because the rest of us in the team do.) I guess we'll know more about them if it ever happens again maybe.

Akechi: I think you're right, Keiko, I'm the same thing. There's nothing to have no proof of them other than some people to change their ways. But I'm sure they'll target someone to gather other's attention soon enough.

She tries to see if Keiko's boyfriend is doing well.

Keiko: Akechi?

Akechi: ...Sorry, I think quietly like this. What I said on TV about the Phantom Thieves, I really need to step up my game. If I know what they're doing is true and for justice, this will change everything.

Keiko: (That might change everything else if it does.) Without turning them in if it's true?

Akechi: I'll have to see for myself, so hopefully...Princess, I have to get going but I'll miss and love you. I hope for us to go out again later.

They kissed, hugged, and went to their different trains to go to their own schools.

Keiko: You too, Akechi-Cun, and we will go out again soon. Bye!

And from having a long day of school to go through...Keiko and Morgana go with Ryuji, Ann, and Yusuke to a karaoke type of restaurant to eat there. Well, it was the only place they could eat instead while talking about stuff 'even though the music of people singing from next door were both very annoying to hear'. And to talk about getting any other leads of the mafia boss yet, but again there was nothing right now.

Ryuji: Aw, for real? We didn't get anything?!

Keiko: I think we got bad singers more than getting good news, Ryuji...Too nosy!

And the other people were bad at singing too.

Ann: Tell us about it, Keiko. God, they suck...

Ryuji: Man, we're goin' nowhere with this...Hey, can't we ask Miss President to change it up?

Ann: You mean change our target?

Was that possible even if they tried asking Makoto to do so, or does she have her real reasons for them to target Junya?

Ryuji: We just gotta show our justice to satisfy her, right? There are tons of shitty adults in this world. It's not like it matters who we're goin' after. She says this is for the students, but I bet it's just so she can go brag about it on college apps.