To a Brand New Start

Persona 5 Royal: tmdrago Special Edition

By Tayla Drago

Episode #22 - To a Brand New Start

Year 20xx

Day #24 – May 5/2nd – Monday

Well, what else can we say about today but...this was finally it. Another day to go to school for Keiko 'and Morgana in her school bag' for Ryuji, Ann, Yuuki, Principal Koba, Kawa, the other teachers, and students all gathered at the gym stadium to be all called upon to hear what was going on that was very shocking news. This is it; did it work to have things normal and safe again since Suguru's heart has been changed?

Girl Student #1: What's with the sudden morning assembly...?

Boy Student #1: Yeah, it's ridiculous. Speaking of, what's up with that calling card? The one sent to Kamoshida. Didn't it say something about "stealing his distorted desires" or something weird like that?

Boy Student #2: Yeah, something like that...I'm sure it's just a prank. No one's taking it seriously.

Girl Student #2: I bet it's about the girl that jumped the other day.

Girl Student #1: They don't have to tell us not to commit suicide.

Girl Student #2: There was that weird calling card too, so I guess the teachers are freaking out?

Hearing a lot of girls and boys all over the room for Ann to be sitting there to ignore it all.

Ann: ...

Soon their principal himself speaks up for the other students to hear him out on stage.

Koba: Let's begin this school-wide morning assembly. As you all know, a tragic event took place the other day. Thankfully, we have been informed that she has pulled through, but it will take some time until she recovers. Everyone here has a bright future ahead; I implore that you rethink the importance of life and--

Koba's speech was cut off for Ann. It was a shock for her, the other students, and Koba himself to see someone coming to the place by police orders...

Ann: ...Ah! (Kamoshida!)

Yep, it was none other than Suguru himself to look down and upset to change 'it worked' thanks to Keiko and the others.

Koba: Mr. Kamoshida, what's the--

Suguru: I... have been reborn. That is why I will confess everything to you all...

Going up on stage to say everything for Keiko, Ryuji, Morgana, Ann, and everyone else to hear. For Akechi to also be there and was listening in from backstage.

Ann: ...Huh?

Girl Student #1: What's wrong with Mr. Kamoshida?

Girl Student #2: What's this about?

Boy Student #1: Confess? Did the volleyball team do something?

And so, he says it.

Suguru: I have repeatedly done things that were...unbecoming of a teacher. Verbally abusing students...physically abusing my team, and... sexually harassing female students. I even came close to doing the same to force Ms. Amamiya to have sex with me after groping her! Hurting Sakamoto to force him to kick him off the track team, along with Mishima too forcing him to gather data for me on the students. I am also the reason why Shiho Suzui tried to kill herself!

Once he said that to cry while staying on his knees to tell everyone, now they know to say things about Suguru to be a real scumbag, loser, perverted monster, and so on to never let this happen ever again for this man to be fired and stay arrested for good.