The Many Confidants to Fight on

Persona 5 Royal: tmdrago Special Edition

By Tayla Drago

Episode #116 - The Many Confidants to Fight on

Year 20xx

Day #203 - October 10/30th – Sunday

Getting through the last few days of October month, to change Sae's heart right away. A lot to get through daily life and such without getting caught today, even during school days too. Still, it was hard to live a normal life to have a funny feeling going around for Ryuji, Ann, Haru, Makoto, Junko, and Keiko to learn about it the most; as Yusuke, Futaba, Akechi, and Morgana to also notice it as well. Same with Kiwa working hard to get his answers for Aika, Hitomi, Tsuba, and Daisuke to keep on working hard.

Keiko: This is getting freakier lately.

Morgana: Like we don't have any other choice. Play it cool, and we can still pull this off. Good things of the people you've meant with so far are on your side, even without the whole Confidant thing on a few who are helping and the ones we've saved.

Good point there, Morgana...

Keiko: I feel stronger every day to aid friends and my true love Akechi-Cun a lot.

Texting the others back for everything was going to be okay, even Makoto texting Keiko to stay strong on her end the most to aid her sister.

[Makoto: The time has finally come. I hope everyone's ready, Keiko-Chan. I won't back down either because of this. No matter what happens, we have to change her heart.]

[Keiko: Right, Makoto. We will save Sae and then our innocence.]

[Makoto: Yes, I understand. And I won't get hasty either. We may all have our own unique way of doing things...but we should just proceed forward as usual.]

[Keiko: Whatever works. Leave it to me, I'll be careful as always.]

[Makoto: Don't worry, Keiko-Chan. I trust you. We all have to be careful of what we've been doing so far. And I'm happy Akechi-San's been on our side and our team now. That's why I ask that you lend me your help from my friend.]

It is what needs to be done, little at a time. With the others to meet with each other in a bit for Keiko, Akechi, and Morgana waited for all of them.... Makoto meets up at Yongen-Jaya train station with Haru, to her surprise seeing her so fast.

Haru: Oh, Mako-Chan. I didn't realize we took the same train.

Surprising her as well.

Makoto: Haru...What a coincidence--I was just thinking of you.

Haru: Oh, were you?

We all know what this means, right...? Another Show Time move for them this time.

Makoto: Yep. How should I put this...Our battles from this point forward are only going to get tougher, right? So, I've been reflecting on our approaches to combat in the hopes of finding some new tactics. In the end, I came up with something, but I realized I'll need your help with it.

Haru: Me? Sure! If I can be of any help, I'd love to work with you on this!

From Ryuji and Makoto's and Haru and Morgana's, it'll be Makoto and Haru this time, on whatever move they'll come up with next.

Makoto: I appreciate it. So....what I'm thinking is...

Thinking hard on it.... A bit longer here.

Haru: Mako-Chan?

Makoto: Heh....Now that I think about it, this is probably going to sound rather absurd.

Haru: Don't worry. If it's your idea, Mako-Chan, I'm sure it'll be great.