Coach Hiraguchi

Persona 5 Royal: tmdrago Special Edition

By Tayla Drago

Episode #157 - Coach Hiraguchi

Year 20xx

Day #285 - January 1/19th – Thursday

Seeing some other clothing store on Tohru's end to be out and seeing people 'even the other women' to be having too much fun.

Tohru: (We just need to wait a little while longer. We can't live in a lie. I won't let my child see a world to be a dream to come true. No, we have our own to follow in order to make it really happen in the future.)

It will happen soon enough.... For Keiko to read a book on the train ride to school with Morgana tagging along, as they walk there with Haru to join them.

Haru: What a nice day to get through this and try fixing reality real soon.

Keiko: It will happen, Haru. Just a few more days until we go out.

And it will happen in no time, while others are enjoying their fix of the reality of theirs. Once school was done for Keiko meets up with Sumire while Kiwa waits for them to show up for something big to happen in a bit, Sumire's gymnastics day was happening in a few minutes. Well, this will be something big for Sumire to have her second form of her Persona. It was the perfect day to do it – with Keiko and Kiwa to watch her own moves rather than Kasumi's this time.

Morgana: How are you today, Sumire?

From having her boyfriend to love and she's been practicing a lot more now.

Sumire: I'm great, thanks for asking, Morgana-senpai. I'm actually going to go and perform my routine for my coach right now. I believe Kiwa's getting everything set up for me when I arrive. And I was hoping you'd also come and watch me, Keiko-Senpai. I'm confident that I can show her my answer through my routine.

She must be talking about Kasumi to be watching over her little sister for the answer.

Keiko: For Kasumi, right?

Sumire: That's right. So, if you're got the time to spare for me, then please!

This was good to do while Morgana waited for Keiko to be done.

Morgana: Have fun, you two.

Keiko: See ya later, Morgana. Okay, Sumire. Let's get going.

Sumire: Th-Thank you! Then let's see my new moves to finally make a big chance, let's go.

Arriving there Keiko waits for Sumire to get changed into her uniform to be ready for it all and Kiwa all excited...

Kiwa: There she is!

Keiko: Down, boy.

For this girl was ready for anything to take head on, for all of it will be for Kasumi Yoshizawa in memory.

Sumire: Sorry to keep you two waiting.

Keiko: You look like you're ready for anything, Sumire.

Seems to arrive a bit early too.

Sumire: It looks like....my coach is yet to arrive.

Keiko: Then all three of us came early.

Sumire: Seems like it, Keiko. I'm usually so nervous when Coach Hiraguchi watches my performance. Partially because she's worked with me for so long--that's why I don't want to let her down.... But today.... Today I'm excited about this.

From a good mood to do something right about her moves this time.

Keiko: You look radiant today.

Kiwa: Now I'm getting nervous......Just seeing you in that outfit, breathtaking.