Aiding Upon Others

Persona 5 Royal: tmdrago Special Edition

By Tayla Drago

Episode #61 - Aiding Upon Others

Year 20xx

Day #81 – June 6/29th – Wednesday

Yeah! It's morning! For Keiko was feeling a whole lot better now from getting ill a few days ago to rest up and feel like herself again for Morgana to see, and so did Akechi to both be happy it's finally over.

Morgana: Looking good, Madame Keiko.

Keiko: It's good not to feel sick any more or weak. Now it's time to get through school for me.

Getting cleaned up to get ready to go to school for Keiko. And waiting outside of the cafe to walk to the train station together for Akechi was so sweet, her boyfriend checked on Keiko's forehead to not feel hot anymore.

Akechi: Well, would you look at that? You're all better now.

Keiko: Akechi-Cun!!!

Love was in the air for them to cuddle together.

Akechi: Princess! I just had to come by to check on you since last night, I felt like walking together at the train station today for the both of us to get to school.

Keiko: Thanks, I would love to walk with you and....I still wish I wasn't having any bad dreams as well that's been going on. (This should get his attention.)

And it does work 'somehow' for Akechi to overhear what Keiko just said as Morgana listens in.

Akechi: ...! Bad dreams? I'm sorry to overhear. It's the same with me from some monster who's a woman trying to hurt me and another male type of a devil trying to take you away from me...

Then it came to them both.

Keiko: You dreamt about it too...?

Akechi: And you are the same...?

Morgana: (Madame Keiko was right about the dream she and Akechi were having together!)

Looks like they both have been destined to be destiny or something worse for them both of two images who haunted the two.

Keiko and Akechi: Do we have the same dream?

Morgana: (Then how can Akechi explain about seeing us from last night?)

There's a lot for them to talk about with one another, but how will Keiko ask Akechi without telling him about her being a Phantom Thief member?

Keiko: Ah, Akechi-Cun...

Akechi: I guess I can tell you about it. I doubt the others from the police station, the law offices, Sae-san, or your friends will know about me being born with a gift...Kind of like the fortune teller's. For you, Princess, I'll tell you about me.

Keiko: Are you okay with that? (Kind of way easier to do this than I thought it would.) I sort of have some odd powers too, but...

Akechi: It's okay. There's no use hiding it in shame, you have your reasons...I won't complain.

Hey, he seems to understand what Keiko might be going through like Akechi was. Wait, the Phantom Thief thing or just be the same as Chihaya is for the two...? Well, either way – Keiko and Morgana get to hear what Akechi's been seeing in his dreams like his girlfriend has been having, for the two to learn a lot more about one another. Here comes the most important part next.

Akechi: Just so you know, Keiko, my family's hard to talk about...My Father, not so much to notice me. And for my mother...She died.

This gets their attention once Akechi saying about his father to be unknown much and his mother who passed away, it sounded sad.