Victory and another new Arcana

Persona 5 Royal: tmdrago Special Edition

By Tayla Drago

Episode #144 - Victory and another new Arcana

From the world to be saved, finally stopping Yaldabaoth, Atsuko also finally having peace to be all over, restoring the Eternal Pearl, Mementos and the Metaverse are all gone now, the Treasure to be taken back, Morgana leaving to get back the Velvet Room with Igor and Lava; and of course the mission for the Phantom Thieves has been completed to be their last one to also have their normal clothes back on. No more Jackie, the pearl, Personas, Shadows, power, or other worlds. With Aika and Hitomi having their powers gone...I think. For them, Daisuke, and Tohru leave somewhere for Kasumi to be confused about their whereabouts.

Kasumi: Kiwa? Is it all over?

Kiwa: Your powers are probably gone now like Iwamura, Kanakubo, and the others. For now, we have to get going. But I can tell you what's been going on with us if you want to be part of it that is.

Kasumi: Part of what?

Whatever happens to them next, well...Again, that's for way later on. Back with the others - for Keiko, Akechi, Ryuji, Ann, Yusuke, Makoto, Futaba, and Haru to be heroes to remember the Phantom Thieves to admire them more and more this time as heroes, but not to be around anymore for the world needed to do things on their own from here on out...at least the darkness is finally gone to shine on a brand new day to be kind of sad but all was good.

Ann: Morgana...

Futaba: Mona...

Keiko: No... First Atsuko and now Morgana are all gone...MORGANA!!!

Keiko falls to the ground crying for the others to worry about her.

Akechi: Keiko! It's okay, Morgana knew this would happen. Don't blame yourself. And Atsuko didn't have much longer to live, her other self-needed to be stopped. Please understand.

Keiko: But why?! It was hard enough to see Atsuko go to love Yaldabaoth with all of her heart to be broken, and Morgana...He would've stayed with us...If I had another wish to make, I would've made it happen...Akechi, why...?

Being held in her lover's arms to let it all out to be a sad end to still be good they've saved the world and all. As Haru looked at her cell phone first, seeing that the Meta-Nav was gone for good, it was really over then.

Haru: The Meta-Nav... It's gone...Mementos must have disappeared too...

Futaba: We can't see Mona anymore...can we, Big Sis?

Keiko: I don't know...

It was really hard to say right now to be true or not.

Futaba: It's fine. I already know the answer.

Ryuji: ...What're you all so gloomy for? Mona would laugh at us for it...

Yusuke: That reminds me, what about the public? Were we able to change their hearts?

Probably, otherwise they would've not done all of this for nothing, right...? It was hard to be cheering up right now, but that was their main goal all along.

Akechi: It must've worked...

Seems like everything was back to normal again to have people walking around to do business and such to go places and talk about their lives all over the place, even on Christmas Eve to have some miracles happen.

Dressed-up Woman: I'm gonna be late for my date...

Poor-Looking Young Man: All alone on Christmas, huh...