It's Mementos Mission Time

Persona 5 Royal: tmdrago Special Edition

By Tayla Drago

Episode #74 - It's Mementos Mission Time

Year 20xx

Day #108 - July 7/26th – Tuesday

With Akechi doing some work to spend a lot of time with Keiko to stay over again during summer break for him to leave but will be back later.

Akechi: I'll be going now, Keiko, text me if you like. I would love to hear from you to get through the day.

Keiko: I will, Akechi-Cun. Bye. Love you.

Off he goes, leaving Keiko and Morgana to do one of the plans to complete first before heading back to Futaba's Palace. Little does Morgana know, for Keiko was thinking about Akechi's detective work for some reason. Could this be part of her plan?

Morgana: Madame Keiko, we should try going to go to Mementos today to complete with and get some things for Jose. The more we train and help out others have a change of heart, the better we can go down further of of it to find my memories and true form. So, let's go back to Futaba's Palace by August the 6th. Is that alright?

Keiko: It's fine, Morgana. In any case, let's call everyone here for Memento's mission.

As Keiko and Futaba/Alibaba text each other on updates, in return for the day to go back to her Palace real soon to get to know each other more and more...Having their hideout at Leblanc's now was probably for the best due to this heatwave.

Morgana: I'm glad we switched our hideout again.

Keiko: Same here. It's way too hot outside.

Once Keiko dropped off a rented movie to get another one, it was time. As she, Morgana, Ryuji, Ann, Yusuke, and Makoto meet up at their new hideout to do their Mementos missions at long last. But that's not all, both Ryuji and Yusuke did their double Showtime attack as well to put it to the test later on.

Morgana: You two as well?

Yusuke: Yes. I say we put our new skills to the test, Ryuji. Today in Mementos will be perfect.

Ryuji: Yes, I agree with you, Yusuke. Let's put it to the test!

Can't wait to see it for the star to glow again.

Keiko: Another one, huh?

Now to talk about Futaba's Palace next.

Morgana: I'm honestly surprised at the Palace this time.... Everywhere we looked was just desert.

Keiko: It felt real to me to be outside of one.

Yeah, and almost getting sunburned.

Ann: Oh yeah, all the other ones until now have just been normal cities outside of the distortion itself.

Maybe some were different ones, good people or bad ones.

Ryuji: Thanks to that, we didn't even know we were in the Palace our first time goin' into Kamoshida's.

Oh yeah, the first time for Keiko and Ryuji to come across it.

Morgana: That's still part of the Palace though. The city may not have been distorted, but it was cognition. The Palace rulers may have been criminals, but they were social enough to know the city layout. But Futaba probably doesn't.... In fact, I'd bet she isn't even interested in the outside world.

Good example to say all of the good details, Morgana.

Yusuke: Hence why the whole thing is a bleak desert.... Understandable, considering her lifestyle.