I Could Never Stay Mad At You 💭❤️‍🩹 Isaacwhy

Isaac and Y/N were inseparable. They had been best friends since they were kids, and their bond only grew stronger over time. They were always there for each other, through thick and thin. However, like any close relationship, they occasionally had their disagreements.

On this particular evening, Isaac and Y/N found themselves in the midst of a heated argument. It started over something trivial, but it quickly escalated into a full-blown arguement. They exchanged sharp words, faces flushed with frustration, and voices raised in anger.

"I can't believe you would say that!" Y/N exclaimed, their brows furrowed in a mixture of anger and disbelief.

"Well, maybe if you weren't so stubborn, we wouldn't be in this mess!" Isaac shot back.

Silence filled the air as they stood there, glaring at each other, their chests rising and falling with heavy breaths. Deep down, though, they both knew how much they meant to each other, and their anger began to wane.

Y/N was the first to break the silence, their voice softening. "Isaac, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. You know how much you mean to me."

Isaac's gaze softened as well, and he sighed. "I'm sorry too, Y/N. You're my best friend, and I didn't intent to let it escalate like this."

With those words, their anger dissipated, and they found themselves enveloped in a warm embrace. The tension melted away as they held onto each other tightly, their hearts beating in sync.

"I can't stay mad at you, Isaac, you know i couldn’t." Y/N whispered, their voice laced with a soft tone of regret.

Isaac smiled, his eyes sparkling. "And I can't stay mad at you either, Y/N. We've been through too much together."

They spent the rest of the day making amends, talking and laughing like they always did. Their bond proved to be stronger than any petty argument or disagreement. They knew that even in moments of anger, their friendship was unbreakable. And their love for each other was even stronger.

Isaac and Y/N promised to communicate better, to listen to each other, and to never let their anger overshadow the love they shared. And whenever they found themselves on the verge of another argument, they would remember the day they couldn't stay mad at each other, and it would bring a smile to their faces.

The pair continued to navigate life's ups and downs together, knowing that their friendship would always be there to guide them. Through the angst and the cute moments, their bond only grew stronger, and their love for each other remained indestructible.

🧸🧸🧸

446 Words