39

Anthony Arthur
2 months later

I walked in my bedroom holding Monroe . Rye was sitting on the bed watching Willow do her make up.

Anthony - where you going?

Willow - Porsha invited me out

Rue - mommy looks good.

Anthony - I know.

Porsha Williams

I finished my makeup and Maurice looked up from his phone.

The last two months have been weird with him, almost like he's not actually present.

Maurice - you look good

Porsha - thank you.

I leaned in for a kiss but he shook his head , no.

Porsha - what's the matter? You've been doing this for months now. What's going on?

Maurice - nothing

Porsha - Maurice you are affectionate with everybody but me. You won't kiss me anymore. Do you even want to marry me?

Maurice - yeah. I'm just going through a rough patch right now. I'm sorry

Porsha - you need to confront your mother and your past directly before you miss out on a future with me.

Maurice - I can't do that. I'm not mentally ready to open old wounds

Porsha - baby those wounds never healed and you know that.

Maurice - Porsha go have fun tonight. I'm good. The situation with my mom is something I have to do when I'm mentally ready.

Willow Arthur

Anthony stood behind me watching me do my hair.

Anthony - you can stay with me and I can show you good time.

Willow - this is my first time , going out since having the baby.  I won't come back nasty drunk since I'm still breastfeeding him.

Porsha texted me that she was outside. I got up and grabbed my phone and wallet.

Anthony - you're forgetting something

I leaned in and kissed him.

Anthony - that's better. Have fun babe.

He followed me down the hall and put Monroe in his play pen and turned the YV on for Rue while he walked me outside.

Anthony - y'all look good. Make sure you get as many free drinks as possible.

Porsha - thank you Anthony. Can you do me a favor and check on Maurice for me? He's not doing too good and he may open up to you more about what's wrong.

Anthony - alright. Didn't you meet his mom?

Porsha -yeah

Anthony - I know exactly what's going on then. I'll talk to him,

We got in the car.

Porsha - I find it funny that he encourages you to get free drinks.

Willow - when we used to go out before having Monroe , I would get free drinks from men and just give them to Anthony.  We didn't pay for a single drink when we went out.

Porsha - are you safe to get drunk? You are still breastfeeding Roe.

Willow - yeah. I told Anthony I wouldn't get like nasty drunk and I pumped before I left so Monroe is good.