54

Maurice Baxter

I walked in Porsha's room and saw her laying down. She hasn't left the room since she got settled in a few days ago.

Maurice - good morning. I brought you food.

Porsha - you can just sit it on the night stand.

Maurice - P , come on. Eat something

Gianna walked in.

Gianna - babe I'm about to leave for work.

She kissed me.

Gianna - I can drop Mazey off at school and Kenzie at Anthony and Willow's place on my way to work.

Porsha - Gia thank you for everything. I'm sorry I was such a bitch before. Thank you for loving my children and taking care of them for me.

Gianna - it's okay Porsha. I forgave you a long time ago.

She hugged Porsha and left.

Porsha - y'all deserve each other.

Maurice - thanks. I think so too.

She sat up.

Maurice - how are you feeling?

Porsha - not good. I haven't felt like myself in weeks. After having Mackenzie, I really didn't get any time with her because of Omar and the fact that I'm scared of him and that he might hurt her , I gave her to you because at least I know she'll be safe. I messed up having him around Mazey. She was hurt so many times and he claimed to love her and he doesn't. It's just for appearances.

Maurice - well you're safe and she's safe.

I hugged her.

Maurice - you coming to work, we got at least 2 hours before we head in. I'll drive.

Porsha - yeah I'll go.

Gianna Carter

I walked into work and saw Kai sitting in the waiting room.

He stopped me.

Gianna - what?

Kai - Chris knows about us. Michelle told him and-

Gianna - I don't care , I've moved on.

Kai - he's pissed

Gianna - so? If you'll excuse me. I have to get to work.

I walked past him.

Eboni walked in my office and smiled.

Eboni - how was your weekend with your man?

Gianna - it was fine

Eboni - you are usually gushing over that man. What happened?

Gianna - his baby mama is living with him now and I'm not around him as much-

Eboni - I'm pretty sure , he wouldn't mess up a good thing. Maurice isn't stupid.

Gianna - I know but it's always in the back of my mind that it'll happen.

Eboni - so you're doubting him, when he has shown you countless times that h-

Gianna - that doesn't matter

Eboni - Maurice isn't Chris. Chris cheated on you and was abusive to you countless times over the course of that relationship. It took him getting locked up for you to finally leave and now you have a good man who adores you and you're doubting if it's genuine. Get it together and stop that jealous shit.