64

Anthony Arthur

I woke up , feeling a hand on my face. It was Rue. I sat up being careful not to wake her up and went in the bathroom , seeing Willow laying on the cold floor.

Anthony - Pep, you okay?

She nodded.

Willow - I was just throwing up and I got light headed.

I helped her up.

Anthony - you sure you're okay?

Willow - yeah. What do you want this baby to be?

Anthony - twins

Willow - you are out of your mind.

Anthony - am I though? Could be a possibility.

Willow - the doctor said , it was only one heartbeat and it's 3 months , there isn't anymore little surprises popping up in here.

Anthony - Imagine though.

Willow - I'd rather not.

I kissed her.

Willow - I just threw up.

Anthony - so.

Willow - we need to talk.

Anthony - okay.

Willow - there is a chance that you'll have to choose between me and the baby.

Anthony - what?

Willow - since my pregnancy is high risk, to puts me and the baby-

Anthony - I choosing you. Pep I don't think you understand how much I actually need you.

Willow - I was gonna tell you to choose the baby.

Anthony- why?

Willow - to give him or her a chance at life. 

Anthony - I can't do that. You are my wife. The one you keeps me grounded. 

Willow -  I've known about it being high risk since I got pregnant. I've gone over it in my head multiple times and I wanted to tell you when I came to terms with it.

Anthony  - it sounds harsh but we can have another baby. I don't want another wife. I'm not ready to let you go. I've let you go before and regretted it so much.

Willow - Anthony you're n-

Anthony - yes I am. End of discussion.

He walked out.

I stood in the bathroom doorway.

Anthony - how'd Monroe get in the floor?

Willow - he rolled over and fell out of the bed.

Anthony shook him and he woke up.

Anthony - you okay buddy?

He nodded and went back to sleep.

Anthony - why are they both get  in here. Adeya and Monroe need to be in their rooms.

Willow - they had nightmares.

He took them in their rooms and came back.

Anthony Arthur
30 minutes later

I wrapped my arm around  Willow and she dozed off. If I had to choose , I choose my wife to save. I know I can't live with her. 

Anthony - I love you Pep

Willow - I love you more

Anthony -  I mean it. You and the baby are gonna be healthy. Just let me take care of you , while you're pregnant. I'll make sure you don't lift a finger

I just hope I never have to choose between her and the baby.