52

Gianna Carter
4 months later

So it's been about a month since Porsha had the baby. Her name is  Mackenzie Alana Baxter and she is absolutely  adorable.  Right after , Porsha gave birth she sent Mazikeen  and Mackenzie to live with Maurice  , but she didn't specify why. I think it's Omar's doing because he likes to control her.

Me and Maurice are officially  together , he asked me to be his girlfriend 3 months ago and of course I said yes. We haven't spoken in a few weeks because I'm occupied with work and he has his hands full with a newborn and a four year old.

I pulled up in my drive way and saw Malakai sitting on the steps of my front porch.

I got out of the car.

Gia - if you're here to vouch for your brother, I don't want to hear it.

Kai - no. Chris ain't gonna change. I just came to check on you.

Gia  - what is this really about?  There no way you wanna check up on me.

Kai - I can't be concerned with you now.

He smiled.

Up until I met Maurice, I was sleeping with Kai and I know it's not right , considering I was dating his brother.

Gia - Kai you have a wife and kids. Please leave.

Kai - you wasn't telling me to leave when I was fucking you.

Gia - I'm in a relationship now and you're married. I was ignorant  back then and I shouldn't have been sleeping with you.  

He stepped to me.

Kai - I've been missing you. You got a man though. My door is always open if you need somebody to talk too

He just wants to fuck me. I've learned my lesson , messing with another woman's man. His wife  and Chris never found out , but the guilt was eating me for months and I had to remove myself from the relationship.

He got in his car and left.

I went in the house and showered and changed my clothes before going over to Maurice's house.

I knocked on the door. He answered , looking exhausted.

This man has  spit up on him,  and food all over him.

Maurice - hey sweetheart.

Gia - hey baby. Go lay down, I'll take care of the girls , okay?

He nodded and went to the couch.

Gia - go shower and get in the bed.

Maurice - I'm pretty sure , you just got off a 12 hour  shift.

Gia - you would be correct but I still need you to go get in your bed and sleep.  Have you eaten yet?

Maurice - no. Mazey is sick and Kenzie has been fussy all day. I haven't had time.

Gia - I'll handle the girls and make you something to eat.

Maurice - but-

Gia - no buts. Shower then bed

Maurice - okay

He got up and walked out.

I went in Kenzie's room and saw sitting in her crib crying.

I picked her up and changed her before giving her a bottle to calm down.

She smiled at me.

Gia  -  now you smiling. You had your daddy in here , losing his mind missy.

I went in Mazey's room and laying on the floor.

Gia - what the matter Maze?

Mazey - I don't feel good.

I took her temperature and saw she was running a fever.

Gia - get back in bed.

She climbed back in bed.

Mazey - daddy gave me medicine.

Gia - okay. Have you had any water?

She shook her head no

Gia - are you throwing up

Mazey - no. I'm hot

Gia - I'll bring you some water

I walked out of her room and Maurice was standing in the kitchen in sweatpants, cooking.

Gia - didn't I tell you to get in the bed.

Maurice - I'm making you dinner. I know you haven't eaten either.

Gia - I'm not worried about me , I'm worried about you.

Maurice - is Mazey okay?

Gia - yeah I'm just getting her some water.

He took Kenzie from me. 

Maurice - Gia gets here and you wanna stop the foolishness

Gia - she  just wanted a bottle.

Maurice - I just gave her a bottle right before you came and she didn't want it.  Edgy like her mama

Gia - hush.  Go lay down

Maurice - okay.

He walked to his room , with Kenzie in his
arms.

Anthony Arthur

I brought the kids back from the park to see Celeste's car in the driveway.

Rue - what is mama doing here?

Anthony - I don't know.

She stepped out the car and grabbed me , kissing me.

She asking to get her ass whooped.

I pushed her off me.

Anthony - can you get the hint that neither me or my wife want you. We're happy , good bye.

Celeste - Anthony please ,

Anthony - you need therapy.  You keep pulling shit  like this and you're gonna get shot one of these days. Stop with the nonsense and focus on yourself. If not for yourself . Do so you can see Rue and Carter because you haven't seen your son in 2 years.  The last thing in your mind should a relationship

I went in the house.

Willow was asleep on the couch

Monroe - MOMMY

I hushed Monroe and picked Willow up taking her to our room.  I walked out.

Anthony - y'all want ice cream?

They nodded. They can mess with Willow all they want when she wakes up , but when she asleep, I wouldn't dare wake that woman unless you want your feelings hurt.

Porsha Williams

Omar looked at me and smiled. He grabbed my face.

Omar - what's the matter now.

Porsha - I miss my babies

Omar - they're happier with Maurice, I can guarantee you that. You were a horrible mother. You always yelled at Mazey when she didn't  deserve it.  Taking your anger out on a child all because the nigga you left didn't want you.

I haven't seen my girls in a month and I felt like the light inside me is dying.   Postpartum depression is kicking my ass and I don't know how much longer I can stay here before I end up going on my own terms.  I made the wrong decision in choosing Omar and I don't know if ima ever be able to leave him  if not by my own hands.