Chapter 6: It Can't Be

After the maniacal laughter ceases, I see a figure come closer to me.
I see the familiar green eyes.
"Hello again, Bryan!" The voice of the Seductive Rose says with a wicked thrill tone.
"It can't be...You were destroyed.. How are you here?" I hesitantly ask fearing the answer.
The Seductive Rose laughs once again.
"I wasn't actually destroyed, Bryan. I had enough power to be able to completely merge with you. I originally intended to completely take over your body but it seems something went wrong with it but oh well. This works too!" The Seductive Rose cackles.
I feel tears slip down my cheeks. My heart is pounding hard.
"Why?! Why are you doing this to me, Seductive Rose?!" I choked out. My hands are shaking now because of my fear.
"Well I grew to like you during our time together after you picked up my sword, Bryan. So I may as well stick around for as long as I want." The Seductive Rose says to me as his green eyes glow brighter.
I burst out crying, not able to hold it in.
The Seductive Rose lets out a sadistic and wicked chuckle.
"Oh are you crying now, Bryan? Haha! That's priceless!" They taunts with a wicked grin on their face that I could hardly make out.
"So what are you going to do now, huh? Permanently take over my body without me even being near the helm?" I asked.
"I would. Really I would but for some reason I'm not able to take over quite the same way as before. I've tried repeatedly." The Seductive Rose explains in an annoyed tone.
I get confused.
"What do you mean by that?" I hesitantly ask because of my confusion.
Before the Seductive Rose could answer, everything goes dark and I sit up in a gasp. I'm now breathing heavily and I could feel myself sweating.
I look around and I'm back in the pizzeria. I'm surrounded by my animatronics and Jon.