Chapter 11: I Need Your Help

After going through the portal, I then find myself falling out of the exit portal.
I hit the ground kinda hard.
Owww! That hurt.
I groan in pain and I slowly stand up. I then notice something different.
I can actually feel the magic in this world.
Why can I feel the magic? I only had magic because of the Seductive Rose.
I hold my hand out in front of me and I focus my energy to summon a magic orb.
Then in my hand, a darkness orb appears. I still have magic.
Maybe when the Seductive Rose was first defeated, the magic given to me still remained.
Then a sound of frantic footsteps come my way.
I then officially notice, I was on sand.
Turning to the sound of the footsteps, I see Xylo and Mario.
I feel excited to see them.
They come up to me.
"Bryan? What are you doing here?" Mario asks me as he embraces me in a hug which I returned.
Pulling back from the hug, I prepare myself to bring up the bad news.
"I need your help." I say with a scared look on my face.
Xylo and Mario look worried now.
"What is it you need help with Bryan?" Xylo asks me as he places his hand on my shoulder.
"Its the Seductive Rose. It's back." I rush out so I wouldn't have the chance to chicken out from telling my friends.
Mario's and Xylo's faces turn pale at what I said.
"That's not good." Xylo says first. Mario looks at me.
"Can you tell us everything that led to you finding out that the Seductive Rose returned?" He asks me in concern.
Then after explaining everything, Xylo hugs me this time.
"We promise to help you with the Seductive Rose, Bryan." He mentions and Mario nods.
"Yeah, Bryan. We will help." Mario explains with a smile.
I smile back at him.
Then flashbacks of every horrible thing I did hit me hard. My smile fades because of my intense guilt.
"Mario I am so sorry for everything that happened when I was possessed by the Seductive Rose." I apologize to him.
Mario takes my hand and squeezes it a little.
"It's fine, Bryan. You don't have to apologize to me because it wasn't you. It was the Seductive Rose!" He explains to me sternly.
I nod in understanding but I don't feel any better.
"Okay how about we head into Camp Oasis and get you settled, Bryan." Xylo suggests as  he finally pulls away from the hug he gave me.
I nod and I then grab my bag.
I follow both Xylo and Mario into Camp Oasis.
I look around and smile softly.
It's nice to be back. Maybe I can make up for some of the horrible things I did here.