Chapter 16: Doom Meets A Devil

Back in the universe of Fairy Tail Origins, Nix is in his cell just laying down when a portal appears in front of him.
He sits up and looks at the portal in curiosity.
Then Nix jumps into the portal.
After going into the portal, he ends up in front of a certain doom deity.
Drannus jumps back in shock at the sudden appearance of this demon looking person.
Nix looks around confused.
"Where am I?" He asks as he then looks at Drannus.
"Who are you?" He then asks curiously.
This guy seems quite interesting.
Nix thought with a smirk.
"My name is Drannus. I am the physical embodiment of doom. And you are?" Drannus asks with equal curiosity as Nix.
Nix chuckles darkly.
"The name's Nix! It's a pleasure to meet you!" He says with an excited tone of voice.
Drannus grins.
"It's a pleasure to meet you too! From the look of your appearance, you must be a demon." He points out.
Nix then gets annoyed.
"Actually I'm a devil. Im a way higher ranking than demons." He explains seriously and in annoyance.
"My sincerest apologies, Nix." Drannus apologizes to Nix just to at least probably have him on his side. He could use him in his plan.
"I have a question for you, Nix." Drannus mentions. Nix cocks an eyebrow.
"And that is?" He asks.
"What do you think about chaos?" Drannus asks with a smirk.
Nix laughs maniacally.
"Oh I love chaos! It's so entertaining to watch and cause." He explains and grins wickedly.
Drannus laughs.