Chapter 12: Love Sparks

Hey everybody! I have decided to have OoO Bryan be with River. So I'm having Fnaf 6/7 Bryan be with Inpu in this story.

After a couple hours, I have been settled in a cabin that Xylo and Mario set me up with along with the help of the son of Aphrodite.
I am currently sitting on a log by myself just thinking about everything.
Why did my life have to end up being messed up?
Sure I've had good moments such as meeting my friends but there were also the terrible moments. Especially with the events involving the Seductive Rose.
I am drawn out of my thoughts to Xylo tapping my shoulder.
I look at him.
"Hey, Bryan. You okay?" He asks me worriedly. I somewhat smile at him.
"Well I could be better." I say as I scoot over so Xylo could sit next to me.
"I want you to meet some of the new camp members." Xylo explains and I look at him confused.
"There are new camp members?" I asked him and he nods.
"There are! So come on! I'll introduce you to one member now." Xylo mentions as he stands up.
Well it'd be nice to make new friends.
I smile and I stand up afterwards.
Xylo then leads me to a part of the camp where there is a pyramid.
I look at it in awe.
This wasn't here the last time i was here. Though I was already somewhat possessed by the time I had actually explored the camp at that point.
I continue following Xylo and he leads me to this person who had jackal ears and a tail below the waist. His ears and tail were tipped in red and he was reading some book.
He is really cute!
I feel myself getting a little excited.
Xylo then calls out to him.
"Hey, Inpu! I have the person I talked to you about!" He shouts to the person.
Xylo told him about me?
The 'Inpu' person looks towards us and he smiles. He closes his book and walks to us.
He is even cuter up close!
I feel myself start to blush but I am able to hide it.
"Hey, Xylo! You must be Bryan?" Inpu asks me smiling as he holds his hand out to me.
I shake his hand.
"I am. You are?" I asked him out of respect.
"I am Inpu! I'm the son of Anubis!" He explains as his smile grows bigger.
"It's nice to meet you, Inpu." I explained happily.
I've never felt this way before.
"Oh my I just remembered! I have to help Magnus with something! Hey, Bryan how about we hang out later so we can get to know each other?" Inpu asks me with a hopeful look in his eyes. I smile brightly at him.
"I'd love that! Have a good day." I mentioned and I could feel myself start to blush again but it's unnoticeable.
Inpu smiles and then he takes off.
Xylo looks at me.
"Hey how about we go find the other new members?" Xylo suggests and I nod in agreement.

Inpu's POV

As I head toward the place where Magnus told me to meet her, I think of Bryan.
He is pretty cute. Sure the son of Aphrodite is as well but this Bryan... there is something about him that I find myself drawn to.
I feel myself blushing hard.
I'm excited for later when I see him again.