Chapter 10: Running Away

It's been a couple of hours since everything with Springtrap showing up happened.
I am in my office crying mostly from fear and anger.
Anger that Springtrap decided to come back and fear for what the Seductive Rose might do since he is back.
I'm conflicted on what I should do. I don't want to deal with Springtrap.
Especially when I have to worry about the Seductive Rose who wants to take over my body again.
All of a sudden, a thought pops in my head.
I stop crying and a hopeful look appears on my face.
My friends at Camp Oasis could probably help me with the Seductive Rose situation.
I'll use the portal to get there.
I can't tell any of the animatronics or even Jon though.
They would try to stop me.
So I'll just run away through the portal when I get the chance.

A Few Hours Later

I am in the main area with a small bag of clothes just heading towards the portal area.
I check around me to make sure I wasn't being followed and I continue towards the portal room.
Once inside, I close the door and lock it.
I face the portal that is in the ground and just looks like a dark pit.
I close my eyes and think of Camp Oasis before I leap into the portal while still holding my bag of clothes.