Chapter 9: Seductive Rose And Springtrap Meet

Everyone watches as Bryan's eyes suddenly glows a bright red mixed with an acid green. A wicked grin appears on his face and he starts laughing maniacally.
Though his voice is more echoey.
RS Freddy, RS Foxy and Molten instantly know that Bryan was no longer in control of his body.
"Seductive Rose." RS Freddy spits out angrily.
The Seductive Rose looks straight at Rockstar Freddy.
"Ohhh! Hello again!" SR says with a taunting tone.
Jon looks at him.
"I'll take it that you are the entity that forcibly took over my best friend's body a year ago?" Jon asks but his tone indicates he already knows the answer.
The Seductive Rose looks straight at Jon and smirks.
"That would be correct, Jon." The evil sword spirit says before he laughs maniacally once again.
Springtrap is watching the events with a confused yet intrigued look on his face.
"What is going on right now?" The child murderer questioned in his deep and extremely raspy voice.
The Seductive Rose looks at Springtrap. He lets an intrigued and cruel smile grow on his face.
He walks up to Springtrap.
"You must be Springtrap. Bryan mentioned a lot about you to me a year ago." The Seductive Rose mentions as he circles around Springtrap.
"Yes. I am Springtrap. You are?" Springtrap asks the sword spirit.
Seductive Rose stops back in front of Springtrap.
"I am the Seductive Rose!" He introduces himself and bows for a second before standing back up straight.
"How do you know Bryan, Seductive Rose?" The founder of Fazbear Entertainment and Afton Robotics asks curiously.
"Oh a year ago, I forcibly took over Bryan's body and used him as a host for my evil deeds." The Seductive Rose admits and laughs wickedly.
"It's nice to meet you but I have to go do something. Molten! I need you for it!" Springtrap explains. Molten looks at Springtrap.
"Yes, of course, boss." Molten says hesitatingly before following his boss out the door.
Everyone else watches as the two leave.
Seductive Rose decides to let Bryan have control again.
Bryan's body freezes and his eyes goes from the red and green mix back to brown.