Chapter Eight

EDDIE POV

Things had been progressing nicely between Violet and myself. We were becoming closer and closer and I already considered her one of my best friends. She was quite literally the most awesome chick I had ever met.

I was currently in her basement jamming with her. She was sat at her drum kit absolutely killing it as I played my guitar. We were currently trying to perfect a few songs together. I wanted her to come and play at The Hideout with us one night.

Sorry Gareth. But she's so much hotter than you.

Given it was such a warm day and we were both playing so hard she had two fans going, one pointed at each of us, and I watched her closely as her fan blew her blonde curls away from her perfect face. Her cerulean eyes were bright with happiness and those perfectly kissable pouty lips were stretched wide in a grin as we finished playing Breaking the Law by Judas Priest.

"Yeeeeah Eds! We're getting better at this!" "Helps when you have such an amazing guitarist to play alongside doesn't it V?" She scoffed at me and rolled her eyes before throwing a stray guitar pick at me. I chuckled to myself.

"Wanna try N.I.B next?" "Absolutely sweetheart."

I played the opening chords to what I had learned was her favourite Black Sabbath song and she quickly joined me, playing the drums perfectly. We grinned at each other as we kept playing and both of us sang the lyrics loud.

God damn.

This was a hot song when it wasn't being played by my dream girl. But playing alongside Violet Henderson I couldn't help but get incredibly hard behind my guitar.

The temperature was rising in the room and I didn't think it was just that it was a hot day.

As I played the last chord and she hit her cymbals I couldn't stand it any longer. I dumped my guitar on the small couch before crossing to her in two quick strides.

She gulped as I gazed down at her with so much heat in my eyes.

"Eddie? What're you doing?"

I reached out and pulled her to her feet, pulling her body in to mine making her gasp.

"Eds? What's goi-..."

I cut her off by smashing my lips in to hers. She whimpered in to my mouth and froze at the contact.

Oh fuck...did I make the wrong move here?

I was about to pull away before her hands tangled in my hair and she held my face to hers, her lips parting for my tongue to enter her mouth. I had one hand resting on her hip and one on the back of her neck holding her to me.

Jesus Christ she tastes so incredibly sweet. One kiss was all it took for me to be so incredibly addicted to her.

Our kissing grew more frantic and I pulled her closer to me pressing my excitement up against her belly making her gasp again. I smirked against her mouth and lowered my hands to cup her ass making her moan. I pulled away just enough to whisper the word "jump!"

She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist, my hands on her ass supporting her. She pulled away slightly just to yank her tank top over her head leaving her in a black lacy bra, her breast perfectly on show and spilling over the top.

I groaned as I took in the sight before our mouths crashed together again as I started to walk towards her bed. I tossed her on the bed making her giggle, her breasts bounced at the impact and I grinned as I reached back to yank my shirt forwards and over my head.

As she scrambled backwards towards her pillows I climbed over and her and nestled between her thighs, not breaking the kiss. I began to kiss my way down her jaw and down the side of her neck, nipping her soft skin slightly and running my tongue over it to soothe the sting.