Chapter Nine

EDDIE POV

Jesus H Christ it was hard to concentrate on playing my guitar and singing with Violet looking how she did as she danced with Robin, Vickie and Vanessa. I'd barely taken my eyes off her the whole time. During a quick break in between songs as I wiped the sweat from my face with a towel and sculled some water down Gareth leaned over to whisper in my ear from where he was sat behind his drum kit.

"Dude....could you make it any more obvious?" "What're you talking about?" "You've been staring at the hot Henderson all night." "Don't call her that asshole. And you're crazy I have not!" Gareth simply gave me a shit eating grin and sat back up on his stool getting ready for our next song.

Shit maybe I really have been staring. For the second half of our set I made a conscious effort to not look at Violet so much but god damn she made it hard with the way she moved and the way those damn big blue eyes sparkled when she laughed. With only a few songs left to play I turned to the boys and mouthed "Looks That Kill". Gareth snorted, Jeff and Greg both rolled their eyes, but we launched in to a favourite by Motley Crüe.

I heard a squeal and a "I fucking love this song!" from Violet which made me chuckle to myself as I played the opening riffs before beginning to sing the lyrics.

Now listen up
She's razor sharp
If she don't get her way
She'll slice you apart
Now she's a cool, cool black
She moves like a cat
If you don't get her name
Well you might not make it back

As I sang I couldn't help but keep glancing down at Violet, it was like this song was written for her.

She's got the looks that kill, that kill
She's got the look

The way she moved that body was almost sinewy and snakelike, I could feel myself beginning to get a bit too "excited" watching a trickle of sweat roll down her neck and in between her breasts. I wanted nothing more than to run my tongue over that line of sweat.

Now she's bulletproof
She keeps her motor clean
Oh, and believe me, you
She's a number thirteen
The clock strikes midnight
She's lookin' louder and louder
She's gonna turn on her juice, boy
Well then she'll turn on her power

Thank God I was playing my guitar because I fucking needed it to hide the tent I was currently pitching in my pants.

She's got the looks that kill, that kill
She's got the look
She's got looks that kill
She's got the look

As I continued playing and singing I noticed Violet sneaking glances up at me as she danced, almost like she was making sure I was still watching her.

Violet Henderson you little minx. Are you dancing for me?

Hey
Now listen up
She's razor sharp
If she don't get her way
She'll slice you apart
Well she's a cool, cool black
Moves like a cat
If you don't get her name
You might not make it back

Violet bit down on her plump bottom lip as she gazed up at me through her thick lashes, a small smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. I grinned back at her as I sang the last few lines of the song.

She's got the looks that kill, that kill
She's got the look.

God damn V. You drive me fucking crazy sweetheart.

VIOLET POV

As Corroded Coffin began playing my favourite Motley Crüe song I cheered and danced harder.
As the song progressed I kept sneaking glances up at Eddie as he played his guitar and sang in that perfectly throaty voice.