Chapter 1

9 years ago

At Blackrose high school

Nancy's POV

I am  shaping the remaining dough into choco chip cookies.

"Girl,I think it's better to continue this tomorrow"my best friend,Noah said.

"It's only one more tray left to bake so let's just finish this tonight"I said.

"But,everyone is already leaving and we are the only one left,girl"

"You can leave if you want.I'll finish this by myself,Noah"

"Are you sure ? I think we both should go home and get some rest,girl"

"I can wait.It's only 5 minutes left until the choco chip cookies are ready"

"I'm gonna leave.Take care of yourself,girl"

"Bye,Noah"

"Bye,girl.See you tomorrow at school"

5 minutes later

The oven make a ting and I use gloves to take the tray out.

"Finally,it's over.I just need to pack these cookies and they are ready for sale"

I insert the cookies into the packaging.After a lot of sweat and hard work,it is done.

"I'll keep this in the red container"

I open the container that's written "Nancy and Noah" and put the remaining cookies inside.I wash all the baking tools and prepare myself to go home.I take a final look at the school's kitchen and switch off the lights.As I was taking a stride,I notice someone is at the field.I stop my track and take a closer peek.

I gasp in horror when I saw my best friend transform into a werewolf under the moonlight.

Next day

"Nancy,I'm here.Please open the door"my best friend knocked the door loudly.I am shaking in fear and keep praying that my best friend stop knocking the door.Suddenly,the loud knocks on the door stopped.But,I keep being aware.I slowly step out of the couch reaching for the door handle.

I also grab a broom to defend myself.When I open the door,I didn't see anyone but a perfectly wrapped gift on the floor for me.I grab it slowly and I look to my sides to see if anyone is looking.I slowly move backward and close the door in a hurry.

Back to the present

"Why am I keep having the same dream these past few nights ?"I mumble.