Chapter 6

Nancy's POV

I turn around to find a brown hair with grey eyes man smiling at me.

"Pardon me.Do I know you ?"I ask confusedly.

"Do you not remember me ?"the man ask.

"I'm sorry.I met a lot of people so it's hard for me to remember names"

"I'm Noah walter"I gasp in realization.

"It's been a long time.How are you doing ?"

"Great but I believed I sent you a letter"

"The one where you were asking me to be a co-director right ?"

"Yup,that one.So is it a yes ?"

"I need time to think.Just give me one week.Then,I'll inform you"

"How are you going to inform me ?"

"I believed I still have your number on my phone"I take my phone out of my bag and search for Noah's contact.

"Did you find it ?"

"Nope.Do you mind if I ask for your number ?"

"Not at all"he tell me his phone number and I save it on my phone.

"And done.Thank you,Noah.I hope to see you soon"

"Your welcome,Nancy.Just don't forget to inform me"

I decide to call it a day and order a cab.

Meanwhile

On the other side

A third person's POV

A tall black haired man with blue eyes is cooking in his kitchen.

"Everything's almost done with the mac and cheese.Let me get the tiramisu out of the refrigerator"

All of a sudden,there is a power outage.

The man's panic attack start to show out.He is walking while breathing heavily.

"Inhale and exhale"the man try to inhale his breath but he fail to do so.

He is walking around trying to find something in the dark.He also touch the floor,the table,the chair.

"Gotta find a flashlight"he said.He reach for the flashlight but his panic attack is getting heavier.When he touch the flashlight,he turns it on and go to his bedroom.He found the blue heart plushie and hug it tightly.His panic attack is easing off.

The electricity is back and his surroundings are no longer dark.

Meanwhile

Millie's POV

I open my laptop to see if the security camera I set up in the woods caught something.I find an interesting footage and I click on it.I found a man transforming into a werewolf in the footage but he noticed the camera and then everything became a blur.I need to tell this to the others.I wonder what will be their reaction when they saw this footage ?