Chapter 12

Nancy's POV

I don't know how am I gonna give an answer to Hugo.A notifcation come from my phone.I take my phone out and the lead male role goes to Hugo.

"Thank you,Justin"I text.

"Anything for an old friend"he text back.

"Just give me time to think.But,I already have the announcement"I said.

"So,who get the lead male role ?"he ask eagerly.

"Congratulations,you get the role"I answer.

"I'll wait for your answer.But,when will I start working ?"

"I haven't get the info yet"

Meanwhile

Millie's POV

I go to the dark woods alone to fix my security camera in the little shack.After I am done with fixing the security camera,I heard a voice coming from the cave.I head to the cave but I only wait on the outside.

"They don't know what's coming to them.I only agree to make them suffer even more"I heard a male voice said from the inside.

I saw a werewolf transforming back into it's human form.I peeked closer to find a brown haired white man with grey eyes standing alone.Isn't that Noah Walter ? I need to report this to the others.

Next morning

"I know who is the werewolf"I admit.

"Who is it ?"Everina ask.

"Noah Walter"I answer.

"No way,it's Noah.You must be hallucinating"Nancy said.

"I am serious.I also saw the werewolf transform into his human form and his human form is Noah"

"Do you have evidence ?"

I show them the recording I took last night.

"Maybe,there is a hidden reason why Noah agrees on Hugo being the lead main role"Nancy said.

"What the reason might be ?"Everina ask.

"I know there is something suspicious when he let Hugo take the lead main role.There is that one scene in the book where the lead female and lead male are stargazing in the middle of the woods.He probably want to do that scene first than anything"Nancy answer.

"What are you gonna do,Nancy ?"I ask.