Chapter 20

At the dark woods

Everina's Pov

We are here at the dark woods to defeat the werewolf. The werewolf is going near the cave.

"Now" I yell.

Lucy appear out of the bushes and attack the werewolf. Meanwhile, Amanda, Savannah and Nancy go inside the cave.

"Look ! There is a bronze piece around the werewolf's arm" Millie point to the werewolf's left arm.

"I think we picked the wrong time" I admit.

"What's the reason, Everina ?"

"Tonight is the full moon, Millie" Millie and I look up to see the full moon.

"We need to stop Lucy now" I look at Lucy who is busy fighting the werewolf.

"Stop the fight, Lucy" I scream with all my strength.

Lucy is still busy fighting the werewolf and she doesn't have a slight chance on winning. I stare at Millie who is beside me watching the fight closely.

Millie's Pov

I watch as the moonlight hit the bronze piece around the werewolf's left arm. What surprise me is somehow the werewolf is getting stronger. The werewolf growls at Lucy and it throw Lucy to the trees. That must hurt a lot. I need to head to the cave.

"I am going to the cave" I said.

"What for ?" Everina ask.

"I found the werewolf's source of power and it's not inside the cave"

I go inside the cave and find Amanda, Nancy and Savannah searching around the cave.

"Stop searching. The werewolf's source of power isn't in here. It's on the werewolf's left arm" I confessed.

Meanwhile

Lucy's Pov

I need to stop that damn werewolf. I get up from the ground and get face-to-face with the werewolf.

"Lucy, stop" Everina yell.

But,it doesn't stop me from fighting the werewolf. I throw a punch to the werewolf's stomach and the werewolf howls in pain.

"Take that, you damn werewolf" I said.

The werewolf gets mad and try to attack me. But, obviously it failed. When Nancy appears in front of the werewolf, the werewolf stop it's attack.

"Get away from the werewolf, Nancy" I said.

Suddenly, the werewolf start to growl at another direction. Why is it growling at something unseen ? The person start to show itself and it reveal Hugo.

"Stay away from Nancy" he threatened.

The werewolf growls more at his words.

"Hugo, take Nancy with you and get the hell out of here. The werewolf is my business" I command.

"No need to tell me. Her safety is my priority" Hugo takes Nancy's hand and they run together.

The werewolf is trying to chase them. But, I prevent the werewolf  before it can do anything.

Meanwhile 

Nancy's Pov

"Where are we going ?" I ask.

"Somewhere safe and amazing" Hugo answer.

"What about my friends ?"

"They'll be fine without you"