Chapter 14

Hugo's POV

I am confused and panicked at the same time.Suddenly,the director called me.

"Shit,shit,shit"Nancy swears.

"I don't know what to pick"my heart start beating rapidly.

"Let's calm down and just think"

"Hurry up.I am waiting for your answer"the director give another text to me.

"Do you really want to act or you want to do another audition for another movie ?"

"I worked really hard so I can get accepted.I can't just throw this opportunity away,Nancy"

"I know you have failed a lot of auditions.But,your safety matters the most to me"

"Aren't you gonna be there when I began the shooting process ?"

"I will because I am the co-director of the movie"

"Then,it's fine for me"

"I can't assure your safety,Hugo.You should reconsider it"

"Done.Message is sent"

"What did you do ?"

"I said I want to do the woods scene"

"You are an absolute idiot.That is a trap for you.I gotta tell the girls about this"

Nancy rush to the door and go outside.A few minutes later,a cab come to pick her up.

Nancy's POV

As soon as I arrive,I call for the girls to the meeting room.

"Hugo said he rather do the woods scene than losing the role"I admit out loud.

"Is he crazy ?"Millie ask.

"We need to be there when he is at the woods.When is he going ?"Everina ask.

"I think we need to see this"Millie opens a recording from her security camera at the woods.

"Ah,I didn't know there is a little camera here.Whoever you are,please inform Nancy to see me in person or else I will slaughter Hugo to dead.Thank you"Noah said.

"You can't just go there.Who knows it might be a trap"Millie complained.

"I have to agree with Millie"Everina said.

"I don't care if it's a trap.All I know is I gotta make sure Hugo is safe"I rush to the main door.

"Why don't you try to text him first to know his situation ?"Savannah give a suggestion.

"Actually,that's a pretty good idea"I take my phone out and text Hugo.

"This is unusual.He usually answers fastly"

"Maybe,you can go to his house again"Amanda give another suggestion.

"That's a better idea"I booked a cab.

When the cab arrives at his house,I turn on the bell three times and there is no answer.I open the door and see it empty.

"Hugo ?"