Chapter 18

Noah's POV

"Are you Ms.Dalia Primrose ?"I ask.

"Yes.It is me"a woman with brown hair and green eyes answer.

"Are you ready for your assignment,Dalia ?"

"I am okay with anything"

"Good.I need you to drag Hugo James to the dark woods. More particularly inside a cave"

"Are you mad ?"

"Didn't you say you are okay with anything,Ms.Primrose ?"

"My apologies,Mr.Walter. You may carry on"

"As you should,Dalia.I am only asking you for this one favor. You can also use your witch magic for this. So,let me ask this for one more time. Are you ready for your assignment,Dalia ?"

"I am ready.When should I start, Mr. Walter ?"

"You may start tonight. Remember,don't tell anyone about this especially Nancy Wheaper"

"On it, Mr.Walter"

"You can call me Noah now"

Dalia's POV

I use my magic to teleport me to Hugo's house. I lift a sleeping Hugo with my magic and transport him to the dark woods with me.I drag him inside a cave and lay him there.I instantly vanished.

"Have you done it,Dalia ?"Noah ask.

"I have succeed,Noah"I reply.

"Thank you very much,Dalia. You are no longer needed anymore. You may go home now"

"You are very welcome, Noah"

I feel so horrible after I did that. Hugo used to be my crush when I was in middle school but not anymore now. I never hold a grudge for him. But,I still do this. I need to find Nancy.

Inside Hugo's dream

I am at my house with Nancy as my wife and a little girl is holding Nancy's hand.

"Is this really true ?"I ask.

"This is really true,Hugo. This is our daughter, Nova James."she point to the little girl.

"Well, hello there, Nova. I am your father"

"Mommy, daddy is so funny"the little girl giggled.

I noticed that the little girl's smile is similar to Nancy's smile.

"Don't say that to daddy. Let's go have breakfast, my dearest husband"Nancy grab my hand to the kitchen.

"I am starving"Nova said.

"I know you are, Nova. But, daddy is our cook and I can't cook"Nancy replies.

"Daddy why do you want to marry mommy if she can't cook like other moms ?"Nova looks at me.

"Because she is much more than just a mother and a wife"I commented.

"Your father is the best man in my life"Nancy admit.

"Are we gonna visit grandpa today ?"

"Yes. Let's go upstairs so I can find an outfit for you"

"Yeay" Nova grab Nancy's hand and they go upstairs.

"This is way too good to be true"I stare at their shadow.

I wake up from my dream and found myself in a dark cave. I try to move my hands but there is something restraining my hands. I try again and I end up in failure. How did I end up here ? Suddenly, I heard a howl.

I try to find the source of the sound. I am alone in a cave and the worst thing is I can't even move my hands. The moonlight from outside makes the cave less darker. I see a shadow is coming closer to the cave. Please don't come near me.

I am shaking in fear right now. My panic attack is starting to come out. My breath is hitched when I saw a big hairy werewolf right in front of me. The werewolf start to shrink into a human. I am surprised to see that the werewolf is the director ?