𝒢𝒶𝒷𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶

"Pack yo shit now," Stokeley rushed me, tossing whatever of his clothes that he could fit in the suitcase.

"Stokeley I don't know if I can," I cried, hands trembling as I packed. He shifted his eyes to me and let out a breath before he made his way to my side.

He forced himself in front of me and started packing my clothes for me. "Pack up yo shoes and chains and shit. We not coming back".

My heart sank. "Stokeley this isn't gonna work. What about your stuff at your home- how are you gonna run away empty hand-"

He cut me off, raising his voice. "If I'm not worried about me then you shouldn't! Hurry up so we have time to go to my crib. Our parents should be back from their trip anytime soon"

I sobbed lightly, "How would they feel if we left."

He stopped what he was doing and gave me his full attention, "They have each other. They have been best friends their whole life, Shit won't change jus because we gone. Youn think that's why we was raised this way. They know we have each other, they won't trip that hard."

I stayed in my same frozen position staring at him. "Listen rella" he placed his hand on my shoulder. "We don't have to leave. If youn een wanna do this anymore then it's cool".

I looked up at him and bit my lip in hesitation. "No. I wanna do this."

𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔

XnSkirDxddy Original

All Copy write-owned

This book will have multiple ups and downs. If you consider yourself sensitive I'd suggest you to read another book. It's all love tho💋
.
-iidwdta