15✪

"Pussy boy
Lean god, $lump god
Ski Ski".

We walked in and the light sound of a rap song was heard.

"Pussy boy don't wanna cross my path
'Cause like a black cat, think it's bad luck
Bitch, you guessed it, I'ma fuck em up".

Robb guided me by holding my arm, dragging me all the way down the hallway to the room. The deeper we travelled towards the door, the louder the music got. We stood infront of it and there the music blared.

Robb let go of me, causing me to lean a bit. "Imma need you to sober up. Don't let nighas know how high you is. T up".

I was so high that I couldn't even formulate words. I gave him a slight nod and followed behind him as he opened the door. When opened, it revealed a couple of people in a normal room which happened to have studio equipment. To my surprise there was only like four people in the room. There were normal chairs placed in the corner for seating.

Robb smiled as he dapped up everybody and I copied him dapping up anyone who was done with him. I sat down on the empty floor and watched as stokeley along with some other guy rapped to a song. Stokeley didn't notice me. I was pretty familiar with everyone in this room though.

More people started coming in and Robb engaged in conversation with each and one of them. I tried to not look like I was staring by going on my phone but I was too out of it to focus on my screen.

The music stopped and I looked up at stokeley seeing him taking off his headphones. He spoke to the person beside him with a smile. Each time his mouth moved he briefly looked over the room. His eyes went an additional time and they landed on me looking away. He took a double take and his smile immediately dropped.

He stopped engaging in the convo and initiated for me to come over with his hand. I was a bit nervous and the anxiety caused my heart to palpitate and beat in my throat.

I walked towards him and as I entered the room, the guy initially there left. He gave me a look on his way out which added on to my anxiety.

"Close the door," stokeley said as his eyes burned a hole in my face.

Nervously and slowly I closed the door then walked back towards him silently. This weed got me so paranoid and anxious.

"Where the fuck were you? Youn see me calling down your phone?"

"I seen it but I didn't have time to reply," I crossed my arms behind my back.

His face screwed up, "fuck you mean you didn't have time. Nigga make time"

I nodded my head, "you're right, dats my fault and I apologize". My body felt like it was leaning.

His face gave approval but then it scrunched back up. "How tf you know bout this place? How did you get here and who were you with since yeen got time".

Mama ski activated

"I went to robbs crib and he said this is where all y'all recorded".

"Fuck was you doing there? Jah said you left around ten".

"I did".