12✪

𝒢𝒶𝒷𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶ꨄ

"You think because you Stokeley's sister I won't fuck you up?" he spoke harshly, his eyes locked on mine.

I felt between my legs throb as his low eyes stared into mine. He had long eyelashes and dark eyes that would look black if he squinted hard enough. I looked away but I still felt his eyes on me. He didn't look away even when my eyes refused to meet his.

After a few seconds, he roughly let go of my neck and left space between us. "Your attitude fixed yet?" He spoke condescendingly.

I bit my lip as I fought a sarcastic remark. "Yes," I gently replied.

His head nodded, "I'll give you 15 until we leave. Meet me at the door and set a timer if you need to".

He left the room without a word and glanced backward to make sure that I followed behind him. without words, I obeyed and followed him until lost him in the crowd once his feet left the last step. I went back to the corner of the room where my friends stayed frozen in the same area. Had they noticed I left?

I spotted Abi and she sluggishly applied all her body weight to me as she hugged me excitedly. "Girl, I fucking love you". she slurred

I gently pushed her off of me. "yes yes, I know. We have to leave soon, get your stuff".

I moved from her and made my way toward Leah too, telling her the same thing I told Abigail. She wasn't as drunk as Abi but she wasn't sober.

I checked my phone to see that I had ten minutes, so there wasn't a rush to gather all of them up. I stood with everyone but my vibe wasn't there. I'd catch myself scanning for jahseh in the crowd. But I'll try to vibe.

Time was up and I gathered both my friends dragging them through the crowd until we reached the front door. when I spotted jahseh I fought the urge to smile. My head is just in shambles right now, I just need to sleep it off.

We all followed behind him until we reached my car. I already knew I wasn't driving so I didn't protest when he asked for my keys.

I helped my friends get in and made my way to the passenger side. He plugged in his phone to my extension cord and wasted no time blasting music.

We pulled off from the party, taking the main route to my house. my friends were too drunk for me to bring them to their homes. They are lucky ion have no parents, my home is like a sober-up house.

He pulled into our driveway and we all got out. Abi and Leah went straight into the kitchen as soon as we walked in. I already know I'm about to be cleaning hella when I wake up.

I made my way upstairs to the bathroom. I was too lazy to take a long shower so I took a quick 5 minute one and made my way back to my room. To no surprise, jahseh was on my bed eating.

He glanced up at me as I walked in then went back to what he was doing. Sitting beside him made my stomach flutter, I don't know why all of a sudden, I had feelings. Matter of fact intense feelings that felt hard to contain.

I laid down and tucked my body under the blanket we were both now under. To no surprise it was a silent. Not a comfortable one.