7✪

❥❥arise and shine❥❥

I lightly fluttered my eyes open and scared myself as I saw a lump in my covers. it was weird waking up to someone other than Stokeley. Jahseh had a light expression on his face as he slept. He looked so peaceful and sweet. I took my time getting out of my bed. per usual I did my morning hygiene routine. once done I started my makeup, I put on lashes and concealed my eyebrows. I'd do a full face but it's way too early.

I left the bathroom and got an outfit from my room. I grabbed my grey crop too and put on grey baggy jeans, with my grey Newbalance shoes. today was just a grey-fit day. I looked in the mirror an additional time before approving. I played with my 22-inch Sewin in the mirror a bit before briefly glancing over the time. seven-fifteen. I looked a second time and panicked. SEVEN FIFTEEN. my class starts in fifteen minutes.

I rushed to Stokeley's room. I busted open his door and there he and a girl lay naked under a blanket. I immediately covered my eyes at the sight. "STOKELEY- SCHOOL," I screamed.

He flinched at my voice, he seemed a little delirious from suddenly waking up. despite that he leaned towards his bed stand and grabbed his phone, letting out a large sigh.

"I told you to wake me up 20 minutes earlier." He sat up on the bed and grabbed his pants that lay on the floor. He ruffled through his pockets and got his key out.

He tossed them, "Make Jahseh drive you and next time fucking knock".

I scoffed, "I have my license, why can't I just drive myself".

"You can't leave with my car dunce."

The girl beside him laughed lightly and turned facing us. see I gave her the benefit of the doubt but now it's up. I glared at him so he knew I felt a way. " bye stokeley," I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind me.

I rushed back into my room for Jahseh but to my surprise he was awake. he laid on his back on his phone. He ignored me as I crept up on him. "so Jah," I sneakily smiled.

He still ignored my presence. " can you drive the car back from my school?".

He looked up at me and as usual, his eyes pierced mine. It was intimidating. It was as if he stared until my eyes submitted because he never looked away.

Fuck, I looked away. "Ya I got you," he stood up.