8✪

❥❥🏫❥❥

I sat at my desk and immediately put my head down. I was drained. These past few days were a lot. A hand gripped my butt and I flinched up. Abigail snickered obnoxiously. "You a pervert bruh, gon get" I sheewed her.

She sat at her usual seat beside me and held her grin. "I'm just so excited, we graduating in a few months". My frown curled.

"I'm too excited girl. I got my dress and everything" I cheesed. I saw her smile fade, "you inviting your family to grad?".

I rolled my eyes. "I bet they wouldn't believe I graduated too.. since I'm a liar". She poked her lips to the side, "That was years ago Gab, you don't know if they changed".

"And I don't want to know," I kept my body stiff so my hostility was obvious. "Come on gab, you know if it wasn't for your benefit I wouldn't-".

I cut her off. "Okay Abi. I appreciate it but it's first thing in the morning and I don't wanna talk about it". She sighed loudly, "you don't ever wanna talk about it," she mumbled.

I know it's coming from a good place but it's not something I want to think about. The teacher walked in and started her lesson. It was the Florida educational system, I can learn all this on YouTube. I put my head down and ignored her

❥❥❥

My morning classes were all slept through and it was lunch time. In sync both Abagail, Leah, and I met at our usual table.Everyone from our group joined us. The entire friend group was here. It was rare for all of us to be here at once. There was a good 12 of us in total.

"Where y'all tryna head after school!" Terrence asked. Immediately Alicia answered, "There's a party today down at Broward". She was like our party plug

Both Leah and I looked at each other. Broward parties always get shot up. At first, it was fun then after a while it got annoying.

"Shit I'm down" 'mahlik answered. "Might as well" I chimed in.

"So it's set?" Alicia asked. Everyone mutually agreed. "So how are we getting there?".

Everyone looked at me. "Unt uh, like 20 niggas is one small ass Kia, that shit won't work".

"We got five cars cause in total. Gabriella sometimes, Davin, Alicia, me and Leah" Matthew proposed.

"So we pretty much set. If y'all want a ride from any of us make sure y'all let us know before school ends". Abigail leaned on my shoulder, "Girl you already know I'm coming with you". I rolled my eyes pretending to be annoyed, "Yeah yeah".