5✪

❥❥But it's my room❥❥

"Stokeley I need my room" I argued. He shushed me as my tone got louder again, "I know but we sleep together a good amount of the time, he just needs a place to sleep".

"If that's the case then he can sleep with you," I concluded. He sucked his teeth at that, "Now you know why I can't. Plus I be having sex 24/7, yo panties got cobwebs".

I snarled, "You are so unfunny that it hurts". "If you be laughing ion see how I'm not funny" he went on.

"I'm laughing at you, not with you". He shrugged with a smile, "A laugh is a laugh".

"No, but for real Stokeley, I need my room". 

He sighed, "You cool with sharing it with him and sleeping with me sometimes?"

 "and where would he sleep". Instead of answering, he picked my covers off of my bed and laid them on the floor with an exaggerated expression.

I rolled my eyes, "fine.. he can bunk with me". A smile grew on his face and he dapped me up hard. "Aight imma tell him it's cool, yo friends staying over?". 

I shook my head, "Ard imma send him up right now.

I  decided I'd rather just get things done in the meantime so Jahseh didn't feel like I was monitoring what he did in my room. I went and collected all my things to take a shower. it was already midnight so I didn't see why not wear anything but my pyjamas.

I was in it for about 20. I changed into my clothes in the bathroom and walked into Jahseh packing the rest of his stuff into my dressers. I was a little annoyed cuz Stokeley's didn't mention this part but I was cool with it, just a heads-up wouldn't hurt.

"Ain't no way this the shit you be wearing" Jahseh laughed lifting one of my underwear's specifically for when I'm on my period.

I jumped towards him and snatched it. "Do you mind.." I gave him a look.

He chuckled to himself before packing more boxers into my underwear drawer. "Shits sad, you only got two nice draws in there".

"I have more," I lied. He looked back at me and laughed again, "okay cobwebs" he sarcastically remarked.

Stokeley and his loud stupid mouth.

I groaned and fell back on my back, into the a blow-up mattress. Stokeley brought him this fat-ass blow-up mattress, taking up the majourity of my room.