6✪

ˡᵒⁿᵍᵉʳ

❥❥❥midnight❥❥

Jahseh finished all his packing and was currently changing. He disregarded the fact that I was there and stripped in front of me. I watched as he took off his shorts and his white shirt. He wore boxers and a wife beater. There wasn't a non-muscular part on him.

He glanced up at me and I shifted my eyes as fast as I could. I stared at the wall, tryna make it not obvious. I couldn't help it. I'm an observer. He lightly chuckled to himself but continued what he was doing. He took off his wife's beater and put all his clothes inside my laundry bin.

my eyes trailed down his torso onto his stomach. His six-pack was my favourite place to look. I tried not to stare as his comfort grabbed my curiosity. he just came here, why is he already comfortable?

"You sleepin' in here or you sleeping wit Stokeley?" He asked looking up at me. He kept eye contact per usual, something I observed about him.

"I mean I'm not here for no reason," I responded sarcastically. 

He hummed, "Seems like you came here to just watch me change".

I stammered, "I looked at you once.. a- and-"

 "And- and -and" he cut me off laughing.

I hated when he and Stokeley would tease my lie stutter. I took my pillow and threw it at him. it aimed and struck him straight in the forehead. He picked it back up off the ground and rushed over to me. Hitting me repeatedly. I rolled into a ball and sheltered myself as he hit me.

I kicked my feet out, "Okay okay Nigga". 

He hit me an additional two times before getting up, "You used to be a fighter, what happened".

I kissed my teeth, "You caught me off, guard". 

He laid on his blow-up mattress and put on a dumb smirk, "Rule number one always be on guard".

I rolled my eyes at his corniness."Watch when I catch you Nigga," I whispered

"Ya aight," he laughed, going on his phone. I swear niggas who got the black iPhone 4 think they are the shi.

I took the cue that we were done conversing. He settled down into his bed and I was lying in mine. "come puppy," I called out for my baby to come. She slept with me in the bed whenever I had to sleep alone. Stokeley got her for me for emotional support. I'm not unstable or anything, it's just something ab the night.

she got in with me and we cuddled. Her laying her hot back beside my head. Once I felt myself falling asleep, something in the hallway creaked and she ran off leaving me. she hadn't even been with me for ten minutes. I hated lying alone. Something about knowing I had to sleep and be by myself brought up memories. since that dog wants to be a hoe, imma jus kick it with stokes.

I sat up off of the bed, gesturing to Jahseh. "You can sleep in my bed if you want, imma go sleep with Stokeley". He looked confused. "Why? My shit too loud?" He flashed his phone.

I shook my head. "Nah your straight. Just haven't got used to sleeping alone since..". He provided me with a light nod, "You ain't gotta speak on it, I hear you".

I smiled at his kind gesture. " but if anything I can lay beside you. As long as you don't stare at me when I'm sleeping.. since you know-" he teased.

I cut him off immediately, "Alright alright. I appreciate that a lot. Eventually I'll get over it and youn gotta sleep with me".

He shrugged. "You don't gotta rush nothing. As long as u don't snore, we straight". I laughed at that and we both got in.

He faced the opposite way of me, back to back. I was a bit uncomfortable because I was wearing a sports bra and boxers but I looked passed it cuz ain't much over here.

The room fell silent. "Goodnight jahseh" 

 "Night rella...It would be a good night if I was gettin' my dick su-"

"STOP-"