14✪

𝒢𝒶𝒷𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶ఌ

The front door opened and smoke tickled my nostrils. A confused Richard opened the door with a blunt in his hand. "Ski ain't here".

I rolled my eyes, "youn think I know that Richard?".

"Stop calling me that shit," he sucked his teeth leaving space for me to come in. I laughed lightly, "What else you want me to call you? 'rObB bAnKs.'" I mockingly laughed.

"Keep playing wit me luh girl".

I sat on his couch and he stood in front of me confused. It stayed like that for a while. "Uhm yes?"

"Why did you show up to my crib unannounced this early?"

"Well, I don't feel welcomed". I folded my arms causes him to snicker, "It's too early to crack jokes".

"It's too early to laugh at them".

He pan-faced me and I returned the same look to him. He stared a couple of seconds longer before giving up and sitting beside me. "You want?" He offered holding the blunt in front of me and without hesitation I took it

"Well that's new,". He flickered on his tv and laid back, "So youn een gon tell me why you here?".

I rolled my eyes and leaned back as well. "Jahs fucking someone and I don't wanna hear alladat. Plus you're the only one with good weed I know".

"It's dat Jamaican shit ya heard!" He exclaimed then dapped me up. "How long you tryna stay here?"

I scoffed, " damn nigga I'm really not welcomed here?"

"You welcomed here any time, I jus got shit that I gotta do unless you wanna come?"

"Ouu road trip! I love me some of that!"

He looks at me disgusted, "nigga if you don't shut the fuck up". We looked at each other an additional time but this time both busting out laughing.

We rotated the blunt for a while and he stood up when it became a roach. "Rip this shit, you tryna smoke another?".

I nodded already buzzed. He disappeared and I brought my attention to my phone. I got a couple of messages from Stokeley. I'm guessing jahseh snitched that I left because I got a couple of 'wya's'

I opened the message to respond but Richard came back. I quickly shut off my phone and excitedly watched as he passed me raws and already ground weed. "Today is the day that I change your life".

I looked at him confused, "I'm gonna teach you how to roll. Shit you niggas are slow".

❥❥❥

𝖳𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋...

My eyes refused to stay open as I felt like I was floating. Shit felt like I was being tickled and walking on air. Robb kept feeding me different meals as he claimed it would help me get unhigh.

Aside from the leftover Chinese food he gave me, he tried to convince me that the 4 slices of bread and the tall glass of milk which he protested would lower how high I was. "Eat it, the bread soaks up the weed, trust,".

"Absolutely not, I already ate two, I refuse to eat any more dry bread," I refused.

"Bruh I ain't eva see no nigga this retarded high. You're twitching and shaking bruh! Jus eat the damn bread"

My lips parted, "matta fact, it's looking like it's time to go home,". I gently opened my eyes to look at him. It felt like I was fighting my body to unrelax. He leaned over me and his face dropped.

"Shit, put on your shoes," he rushed me. He threw on whatever and I stumbled as I stood off the countertop. "I had a studio session at 5 and it's already 4:30".

My brows curled, "it's fucking 4? I've been here for six hours!?". Him telling me that definitely sobered me up a little.

"Time flew, I didn't even notice that shit". He was all set. He put in his grill, "ight let's go". Ge said with a slight lisp

I followed him into his car and sat on the passenger side. He pulled off from his driveway and I was focused on my own face. I brushed my freshly done eyebrows back and fiddled with my eyelash extensions.

If it wasn't for my messy hair and sweats I would be looking decent. I applied the lip gloss from my pocket and laid back. His music was loud and aggressive. I took the roach from inside the cup holder and lit it with my rhinestoned decorated lighter that was connected to my keychain.

Richard rolled up the windows and extended his hand for the roach. I suck my teeth wanting it to myself but it was his weed.

I enjoyed chilling wit him. All we usually did was play video games, smoke, eat, and argue. Even though he was a good amount older than me, he never rubbed it in. He treated me like a sister.

After about 20 minutes of driving, we pull up to someone's house. I looked at him confused. "Bruno's. You ain't been here before?".

"I've been outside but not really in".

"Well today's your lucky day 'cause we gotta go inside. He got a recording studio in one of his rooms". I was hesitant, "x and ski always down here, you straight".

I was still uneasy because of how high I was but I ain't no 'pussy boy'.