Celebrate Outtake

Persona 5 Strikers – From Light and Dark

By Tayla Drago

Episode #8 - Celebrate Outtake

And now.... I guess the Phantom Thieves are going to do a little searching around the area of Shibuya Station Square 'to find out if the other fans of Alice were fine in the real world'. Spit up and search! Ryuji, Ann, Yusuke, Makoto, Futaba, and Haru went on ahead, as Akechi tries to find something down at the police station.

Akechi: (Good luck, everyone. Please be careful.)

Leave it to the young detective to find other things differently...While Loki as a ghost was looking around by floating or trying to.

Loki: Searching around places as a ghost is kinda boring.

He'll be fine, that only leaves both Keiko and Morgana to search outside of the rain station to look on their end as well 'with Sophia backing them up'.

Morgana: Looks like everyone's out gathering intel already, Madame Keiko. Let's not fall behind!

Keiko: Okay, then let's get to it.

And now.... let the searching begin! Everyone was upset to talk about how great Alice is, doing her shows, her singing, buying her CDs, and so on all over the area for Keiko and Morgana to pass by. So many people love Alice Hiiragi to think she's great, but not seeing her do much in person; next they see how Futaba was doing on her end 'to still be a bit scared of being around crowded people like' and sitting around the other train line station area. Can't say I blame her.

Morgana and Keiko: Futaba?

Futaba: Futaba: Ughhh....I can't do this.... There's too many people.... I want to go home...

This doesn't look good for the other two to make sure Futaba can do this type of work alone.

Morgana: Hey, hey.... Are you okay? Didn't you get used to it from going to school?

Futaba: I underestimated summer vacation Shibuya....The pressure from the lively and cheerful characters.... I can't even think of a way to go up to strangers and chat with them for information...

But she wasn't alone to have good friends to hear this girl out.

Keiko: It's okay, Futaba. Please don't overdo it.

Morgana: Right, leave this place to us, you should focus on investigating on the internet.

Not just them, but Sophia as well.

Sophia: [I'll help too. I can be useful.]

Futaba: Big Sis. Oh, thank you Sophie! You and I are the cyber squad!

Calling Sophia to be 'Sophie' there as a little nickname, huh? Cute.

Sophia: [You can count on me; I'll do my best to back you up.]

Now she's not alone to have Sophia backs Futaba up this time.

Morgana: I'm glad you two can make a good combination. We're counting on you two.

Futaba: .... I feel better after talking, I think. Thanks, I'm fine now. Right, I'll give you this, Big Sis! A reward for helping me. Drink this and do your best at info gathering!

Giving Keiko something to drink to keep on going, she'll use it for Futaba to make sure her sister/friend was all good to go, for a Soul Tea Papaya item.

Keiko: Thanks again, Futaba.

Futaba: Right! Send me data about incidents that have been occurring around here, Sophia.