Fireworks of Victory

Persona 5 Strikers – From Light and Dark

By Tayla Drago

Episode #55 - Fireworks of Victory

All set to leave Osaka now to get some errands done and knowing what to do next, besides getting back home for the summer break to end the most. Zen takes off to see Konoe in jail to also stop Owada and his girlfriend next, let's also not forget about shutting down EMMA too. With Hans and Ellen sticking around with him for protection too 'since Kano Guru's most wanted to be stopped as well' while saving Aika and Hitomi along with Loki's family too. Hey, they ask for the Phantom Thieves to take on this request to do so, they have to be real than the clones that did the other bad things from earlier. Good to know. Leaving Akechi to take off with Keiko, Morgana, Ryuji, Ann, Yusuke, Makoto, Futaba, Haru, Sophia, and Raiho.

Hans: I guess we'll be safe with Hasegawa then. Let's do our best to make it through together.

Ellen: And remember, don't back down on our request here or else.

Keiko and Akechi shake on it with them.

Keiko: Of course. We never go back on our word. (I think we're seeing the real side of them now more than ever, I'm glad.)

This is making Keiko very happy.

Akechi: We'll do what we can do as much as Loki's too. Right?

Loki: Whatever, I guess...

Leave it to Zen to keep the Guyver twins under his watch now and all of them with these guys working together.

Zen: You can count on me, these two are in good hands. Goro, stay in touch with me this time. Got it?

Akechi: I will, Master. Thank you for doing this.

Zen: Yep. I really do appreciate everything you did, Phantom Thieves. Let me say this one last time.... Thank you for rescuing Akane and changing Goro so much...and me, too.

Bowing down to say his thanks.

Keiko: You're welcome, Zenny.

Akechi: But really, you're the one who saved her. Just keep trying your best.

Zen:  ...!

This sure touched Zen by their words there. All said and done to still be part of the Phantom Thieves.

Ellen: For an old man, you're all right.

Hans: Our encounter that time by luck saved all of us for the better.

Zen: I'm not that old. And really, Keiko, you really are something else....

Kind words back too.

Ann: So you're going to arrest Owada and his girlfriend?

Hans: And then it's the doc's turn.

Ellen: Once we know of EMMA's location of the radio tower to shut it down, we can save Kaguya and Picaro next.

And other things to be taken care of too.

Zen: You all know it. I swear I'm going to throw every crime he's committed right in his face, and his selfish woman. I'm sure they're waiting out and trying to hide behind some other badges again.... But that won't stop my boss. We'll get him cornered no matter what.

Akechi: I gave them plenty of evidence to throw the book at Owada for good.

All set before taking off.

Futaba: Mmhm, bust him good, Zenkichi! I love how Akechi has already got you covered!

Keiko: He's both smart and amazing.