The Love Ferris Wheel

Persona 5 Strikers – From Light and Dark

By Tayla Drago

Episode #33 - The Love Ferris Wheel

8 - August/13th/Sunday (Sapporo)

Well, it looks like all was well the next morning...Akechi and Zen found the two men who blackmailed Mariko and forced them to be confused and arrested for sure, up to the point of the mayor as she turns herself in to them and wanting to confess about something big. For Akechi will catch up later – as Keiko, Sophia, Morgana, Ryuji, Yusuke, Makoto, Futaba, and Haru hear all over Sapporo town of people talking about something going down.

"Did you hear about how the mayor's abusing her staff?"

"Yeah. I also heard about her putting something in those Coco-Fudges to overweight everyone. Looks like they're out of business now."

"Still....isn't the mayor's approval rating kind of odd?"

"Hey, why was I supporting Hyodo again...?"

"I don't know. But I know these fruit flavor teas are great!"

Good, they got their Desires back, their Shadows are free, their weight is all back to normal, and drinking the tea cure of the Coco-Fudges was working well. They love the stuff to drink with many different flavors. For Zen to put out had someone take credit to make tons of money now.

Ryuji: Well, everyone seems pretty normal to me.

Yusuke: Their fanatical support for Mariko Hyodo appears to have died down.

Keiko: I got a call from Akechi-Cun. He said both he and Zenny found them to be brought into custody now, and Hyodo came in on her own.

So all was well then.

Makoto: I'm glad they're back to their senses. What a drastic change.... Just goes to show how powerful a Monarch's influence can be.

And where was Ann? Well, she comes back to tell the others the next good news.

Ann: Hey, guess what! Hyodo-San's holding a press conference right now!

Time to see and listen to what Mariko will be saying. While down the streets Hans as Hiroko and Ellen as Eiko walked around to see that another one had failed them.

Ellen: Great...Four coins taken by the Phantom Thieves, and three other ones have failed us. At this rate, finding both the Pandora's Box holder and the item itself will be harder than getting the weapon for Mommy. Can we do something else, Brother? Brother...?

Staring at the other girls with Keiko and the others who were hanging out, he noticed something big.

Hans: (The Phantom Thief women...Yes...I know what I must do next.) Oh, Sister. There's nothing to worry about. I'm about to do something later tonight. Go use this cash to go out for a bit, I'll be busy.

Ellen: (Not again....) Hey! Brother, please tell me you're not getting more girls in your room. Are you?

Hans: I need them all in order to create a new world, like you do to get all cute things in your collection. What happened to us and our sisters, all the humans will pay for this. And if you're worried about our co-workers, don't worry. They won't hurt us or Mommy at all.

It was more than just that on Ellen's end of course.

Ellen: It's more than that, Brother! I can take care of myself from those guys and trust in Mommy. I worried about you not finding love but me--!

Hans: Which women I choose to keep and have is my and my true love. You're my sister to have left and care about as family, and nothing more. You and me even if we weren't brother and sister, it still wouldn't work out. Now please let me have some time for myself. Stay safe. (I know who I want to have...)